Options

Last Night....

judahjudah Registered Users Posts: 253 Major grins
edited August 6, 2006 in Landscapes
....went out for dinner with my wife. We're waiting for our new baby (the due time is two days from now) and doctors told us that a bit of walkin' should help. Off we went to dinner & walk and I couldn't resist.
Comment?

PS: it's a lighthouse on a lake (Lake Garda)
PPS: I denoised'em a bit with Noiseware and was able to recover some quality. Both shots at 800 ISO, handheld........mmmmmmhhhhh.......maybe I should put the EXIFs on'em.......wait a minute.....OK, here they are. Enjoy!

85977994-L.jpg
Fujifilm S5600, Aperture priority, ISO 800, F3.2, 1/15, equivalent focal lenght 92mm, handheld

85977859-L.jpg
Fujifilm S5600, Aperture priority, ISO 800, F3.2, 1/50, equivalent focal lenght 39mm, handheld
Amazing grace! How sweet the sound
That saved a wretch like me!
I once was lost, but now am found;
Was blind, but now I see.

http://judah.smugmug.com/

Comments

• Options
    edited August 4, 2006
    And here's one in full color mode. Comments and suggestions are always welcome. :):
    85980574-L.jpg
    Fujifilm S5600, Manual mode, ISO 800, F3.2, 1/80, equivalent focal lenght 389mm, handheld

• Options
    edited August 4, 2006
    Last one I swear...... :):
    85981361-L.jpg
    Fujifilm S5600, Manual mode, ISO 800, F3.2, 1/15, equivalent focal lenght 74mm, handheld

• Options
    photogmommaphotogmomma Registered Users Posts: 1,644 Major grins
    edited August 4, 2006
    LOVE the first one! The contrast, detail and composition are flawless, IMHO....

The second one is good, but I'm not one for angled photos just for giggles and dont' like the comp as much. (But the contrast is beautiful.)

The third is nice, i like the colors and might have liked it more if I hadn't seen the first one.... rolleyes1.gif

The last one is technically nice, but a bit static. Hmmm, I think it might be tilted to the left a tiny bit. Maybe straighter it would be better?

These are all really great shots, but the first one wins in my book HANDS down!!!
  • Options
    edited August 5, 2006
    LOVE the first one! The contrast, detail and composition are flawless, IMHO....

The second one is good, but I'm not one for angled photos just for giggles and dont' like the comp as much. (But the contrast is beautiful.)

The third is nice, i like the colors and might have liked it more if I hadn't seen the first one.... rolleyes1.gif

The last one is technically nice, but a bit static. Hmmm, I think it might be tilted to the left a tiny bit. Maybe straighter it would be better?

These are all really great shots, but the first one wins in my book HANDS down!!!

Thanks Andi,
    your comments are really too nice! :):
    The last one in fact I tilted it a bit counterclockwise because the tower was leaning on right, maybe I overdone it.
    Thanks again.

• Options
    Frog LadyFrog Lady Registered Users Posts: 1,091 Major grins
    edited August 6, 2006
    I like the 1st one the best too. But after your lead up, I expected to see a piccie of your wife's belly (forgot I was in field and street:D)

good luck w/ the new coming arrival.

C.
    Colleen
    check out my (sports) pics: ColleenBonney.smugmug.com

*Thanks to Boolsacho for the avatar photo (from the dgrin portrait project)
  • Options
    edited August 6, 2006
    Frog Lady wrote:
    I like the 1st one the best too. But after your lead up, I expected to see a piccie of your wife's belly (forgot I was in field and street:D)

good luck w/ the new coming arrival.

C.

Hi C.,
    don't even ask! She (the new baby is a she) is driving us crazy. Doctors said almost two weeks ago my wife was ready to give birth any time and we're still waiting! Everyday is a real struggle, every couple of hours my wife claims some pain on her back or belly, so we pack up, get ready to go to the hospital and all of a sudden everything calms down! AAAARRRRGGGHHHHHH!!!! :):

• Options
    DavidSDavidS Registered Users Posts: 1,279 Major grins
    edited August 6, 2006