1s F/16.0 at 71.5mm iso 160

Comments

• Options
    wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited August 4, 2006
    Hi Zahid! wave.gif Welcome to dgrin.

Nice lighting job, it looks good.
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au
  • Options
    Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited August 4, 2006
    :D Hi Zahid Uncle

Nice pictured loved it very peaceful
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • Options
    retroretro Registered Users Posts: 303 Major grins
    edited August 4, 2006
    Hello and welcome Zahid!
    Nice picture, well done, would prefer if it was a bit larger though an if it was cropped so the feather was placed somewhere in the lower right corner. thumb.gif
  • Options
    Zahid NiazZahid Niaz Registered Users Posts: 36 Big grins
    edited August 5, 2006
    wxwax wrote:
    Hi Zahid! wave.gif Welcome to dgrin.

Nice lighting job, it looks good.

Hi Sid!

Thanks for welcoming me to Dgrin. I should have done it a lot earlier but I am slow to understand computers. I took hell of a long time yesterday to up load my picture and message yesterday and frankly it was not possible for me if telephonic help was not there from Awais. Well, I am on my way to undrstand Dgrin ... but I must appreciate that Dgrin is professional in every respect.
  • Options
    edited August 5, 2006
    retro wrote:
    Hello and welcome Zahid!
    Nice picture, well done, would prefer if it was a bit larger though an if it was cropped so the feather was placed somewhere in the lower right corner. thumb.gif

Hi,
    Thanks for welcoming me on Dgrin! I will certainly follow your suggestions ... I feel enlarging the feather should improve the image, but cropping would crop the shadow of the feather also, which to my mind is enhancing the image ... but may be I am wrong here? What is your opinion about this?
  • Options
    edited August 5, 2006
    :D Hi Zahid Uncle

Nice pictured loved it very peaceful

Hi,
    Thanks Awais for your comments ... but it was only because of your guidance that I could post this picture to Dgrin. Thanks for that, too!
  • Options
    wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited August 5, 2006
    Zahid Niaz wrote:
    Hi Sid!

Thanks for welcoming me to Dgrin. I should have done it a lot earlier but I am slow to understand computers. I took hell of a long time yesterday to up load my picture and message yesterday and frankly it was not possible for me if telephonic help was not there from Awais. Well, I am on my way to undrstand Dgrin ... but I must appreciate that Dgrin is professional in every respect.
    Be careful of telephonic contact with Awais, I hear he likes to chat for hours and hours and hours and hours and....

wave.gif Hi Awais!

lol3.gif
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au
  • Options
    Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited August 5, 2006
    wxwax wrote:
    Be careful of telephonic contact with Awais, I hear he likes to chat for hours and hours and hours and hours and....

wave.gif Hi Awais!

lol3.gif

I love to help senior citizen from all over the world lol3.gif

Hi Sid and Zahid wave.gif

For info Zahid Niaz is very famous personality in Pakistan you can say asset of Pakistan !!!!!
    He lives in very Historic place of Pakistan i hope he will show some to us :):
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • Options
    edited August 6, 2006
    wxwax wrote:

wave.gif Hi Awais!

lol3.gif

Hi Sid,
    Thanks for your warning but I do not have to worry if call is from Awais ... ha ha ha!rolleyes1.gif

To be serious now, You must have noticed Awais calls me uncle ... after all I am an old man of 62 ... and it is a pleasure to have long chats with talented buddies like Awais.
  • Options
    ultravoxultravox Registered Users Posts: 776 Major grins
    edited August 6, 2006
    Zahid Niaz wrote:
    ... I am an old man of 62 ...
    You may be of 62 but its only the biologically age and from your posts I bet you're young at spirit :): .
    So dont feel grounded couse your not.
    thumb.gif
    Cristian.
    [SIZE=-1]It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice. - John Lennon.[/SIZE]
  • Options
    edited August 8, 2006
    ultravox wrote:
    You may be of 62 but its only the biologically age and from your posts I bet you're young at spirit :): .
    So dont feel grounded couse your not.
    thumb.gif
    I think you are 100% right. Thanks for the compliment!