Options

FREE: 512Mb RAM for Apple 15" Powerbook

AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
edited August 9, 2006 in Flea Market
if you think you can use it, say so. PM me, and you can send me SASE and I'll ship it off to ya.

No chargie.

It's for a latest gen 15" POWERBOOK not MacBook.

Comments

• Options
    SuperJaredSuperJared Registered Users Posts: 155 Major grins
    edited August 5, 2006
    Andy wrote:
    if you think you can use it, say so. PM me, and you can send me SASE and I'll ship it off to ya.

No chargie.

It's for a latest gen 15" POWERBOOK not MacBook.

If this is the absolute latest, then this ram is DDR2. This is only usable in some of the 1.67GHz 15" and 17" models of PowerBooks, so if you decide to request this, be absolutely sure which model you have.

To tell, go to the Apple in the top left, and select "About This Mac". It should read the amount of RAM and if it is DDR or DDR2.

Disclaimer: I'm just a computer nerd (seriously... I'm a programmer at my real job) trying to make sure everybody has the right info!

thumb.gif
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited August 5, 2006
    It's gone :)

And, thanks Jared! wave.gif
  • Options
    illuminati919illuminati919 Registered Users Posts: 713 Major grins
    edited August 9, 2006
    Andy you gotta be the nicest guy ever.
    ~~~www.markoknezevic.com~~~

Setup: One camera, one lens, and one roll of film.
  • Options
    AntoineDAntoineD Registered Users Posts: 393 Major grins
    edited August 9, 2006
    Hi !

My girlfriend has one of the late powerbook, with only 256 mega... so she cries out for more speed while uploading her photos, etc. :)

Is the ram still "here" ?

Should I provide you with an enveloppe to send it or something ? you tell me thumb.gif
    have a quick look at my portfolio (there's a photolog, too) :: (11-07-2006) experiencing a new flash portfolio. What do you think?