Options

FS: Canon Digital Rebel + extras

windozewindoze Registered Users Posts: 2,830 Major grins
edited November 18, 2004 in Flea Market
I am selling a brand new Canon Digital Rebel. Included are the lens EF-S 18-55 mm. An Extra Battery and Canon Remote RS0-E3. Everything is in MINT Condition!!! I accept paypal but would prefer a money order ( save $25.00 ).
The total for everything is $700.00. Ive sold on this forum before, on ebay ( windowsxx12nvp ). The items I listed have never been used!!!!! For more information email windowsxx1@aol.com

Comments

• Options
    cueballcueball Registered Users Posts: 33 Big grins
    edited October 31, 2004
    camera only
    how much for just the camera i have very little funds now my birthday was oct29 and i am getting some money how about 150.00 please let me know thanks
  • Options
    DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited November 2, 2004
    cueball wrote:
    how much for just the camera i have very little funds now my birthday was oct29 and i am getting some money how about 150.00 please let me know thanks
    $150 eh... you from Nigeria too? rolleyes1.gif
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

• Options
    cueballcueball Registered Users Posts: 33 Big grins
    edited November 2, 2004
    DoctorIt wrote:
    $150 eh... you from Nigeria too? rolleyes1.gif
    no just don't have a lot of money bowdown.gif
  • Options
    dugmardugmar Registered Users Posts: 756 Major grins
    edited November 18, 2004
    Did anyone bite on this? $700 for a new digi rebel with lens and an extra battery? Seems too good to be true.
  • Options
    GuzzlerGuzzler Registered Users Posts: 73 Big grins
    edited November 18, 2004
    dugmar wrote:
    Did anyone bite on this? $700 for a new digi rebel with lens and an extra battery? Seems too good to be true.
    I paid around $750 for my Rebel (minus the extra battery) from Fry's Electronics. It was an open box that was marked down to begin with, then I haggled the sales guy down some more.
    clap.gif
  • Options
    fishfish Registered Users Posts: 2,950 Major grins
    edited November 18, 2004
    windoze wrote:
    Canon Remote RS0-E3.
    What is this? It's not mentioned in the EOS line. Wired or wireless?
    "Consulting the rules of composition before taking a photograph, is like consulting the laws of gravity before going for a walk." - Edward Weston
    "The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over."-Hunter S.Thompson