Shipments? Photos?

ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
edited November 18, 2004 in SmugMug Support
Is there a way I can check to see if my photos shipped, all 10.00 worth. I have never done it through smugmug before. I have the receipt printed out, but I am nervous as I have to send off the photos for a Corgi calendar before Thanksgiving. I paid just the minimum. This is a very big deal in the Corgi group.

I checked for a way to check my order, I didn't see one.

ginger
After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited November 18, 2004
    ginger_55 wrote:
    Is there a way I can check to see if my photos shipped, all 10.00 worth. I have never done it through smugmug before. I have the receipt printed out, but I am nervous as I have to send off the photos for a Corgi calendar before Thanksgiving. I paid just the minimum. This is a very big deal in the Corgi group.

I checked for a way to check my order, I didn't see one.

ginger

ginger, just send an email to help@smugmug.com and someone will look into it. don't be nervous .. they are very good at this sort of thing.
  • DJ-S1DJ-S1 Registered Users Posts: 2,303 Major grins
    edited November 18, 2004
    Ginger, they send an order confirmation email to you, then another one when the order ships. I've never had a problem with them.
  • ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
    edited November 18, 2004
    Thanks Andy, thanks DJ, I suppose that is what made me nervous, no confirmation. Since I did print out my order with the number on it, I think I will just e-mail them.

(maybe aol put it in the spam box, should check that first)

ginger
    After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.