Options

Photo calendars

Dick on ArubaDick on Aruba Registered Users Posts: 3,484 Major grins
edited August 11, 2006 in Mind Your Own Business
Is there a site where I can order Photocalendars for a better price and equal quality than $19.19 (www.iprint.com)?

The one on Iprint fold open to 11" x 17" with for every month another picture and a cover picture. So...$19.19 for 1 calendar with 13 pics. I looking for a better deal. Any ideas?

Dick.
"Nothing sharpens sight like envy."
Thomas Fuller.

SmugMug account.
Website.

Comments

• Options
    DeeDee Registered Users Posts: 2,981 Major grins
    edited August 10, 2006
    Have you checked
    http://www.lulu.com

Several people have recommended their calendars.
  • Options
    edited August 10, 2006
    Dee wrote:
    http://www.lulu.com

Several people have recommended their calendars.

Thanks Dee for the link.

I think my message was not very clear. I actually was looking for calendars with my own photo's on it. Sorry I did not mention that.

On Iprint you can upload your pictures and make a calendar (11" x 17") out of it. They will cost you $19.19 each but I want 10. I can't say that Iprint is expensive, but if I can do it somewhere else for less, I could consider ordering 10 calendars.

Dick.
    Thomas Fuller.

SmugMug account.
    Website.
  • Options
    dragon300zxdragon300zx Registered Users Posts: 2,575 Major grins
    edited August 10, 2006
    Thanks Dee for the link.

I think my message was not very clear. I actually was looking for calendars with my own photo's on it. Sorry I did not mention that.

On Iprint you can upload your pictures and make a calendar (11" x 17") out of it. They will cost you $19.19 each but I want 10. I can't say that Iprint is expensive, but if I can do it somewhere else for less, I could consider ordering 10 calendars.

Dick.

Dick tons of companies to that. EZ Prints, LULU.com, etc etc etc.

LULU.com does exactly what you want.
    Everyone Has A Photographic Memory. Some Just Do Not Have Film.
    www.zxstudios.com
    http://creativedragonstudios.smugmug.com
  • Options
    Alaska shutterbugAlaska shutterbug Registered Users Posts: 91 Big grins
    edited August 10, 2006
    $11.30 for a calendar is pretty good. I'll have to remember lulu. I used shutterfly last year for a couple christmas presents. I was pleased, but they cost $19.99 (I just looked and until Aug 15th they are on sale for $15.99 at shutterfly.)
  • Options
    spudjerspudjer Registered Users Posts: 42 Big grins
    edited August 10, 2006
    $11.30 for a calendar is pretty good. I'll have to remember lulu. I used shutterfly last year for a couple christmas presents. I was pleased, but they cost $19.99 (I just looked and until Aug 15th they are on sale for $15.99 at shutterfly.)

Better hurry to get that discount! naughty.gifnaughty.gifnaughty.gifnaughty.gif
    I'm worried about Gort. I'm afraid of what he might do, if anything should happen to me.:dood

Gort! Klaatu barada nikto!
  • Options
    edited August 10, 2006
    Thanks you all! thumb.gif
    Thomas Fuller.

SmugMug account.
    Website.
  • Options
    edited August 11, 2006
    Thanks Dee for the link.

Dick.

Dee,

As usual I did not take a close enough look and jumped right to conclusions. www.lulu.com is exactly what I was looking for.

Thanks again
    Thomas Fuller.

SmugMug account.
    Website.