Options

So many greens . . .

PeterPeter Registered Users Posts: 280 Major grins
edited November 20, 2004 in Wildlife
A place I go to often and wilderness camp . . . called Azure Lake, the colors give reason for the name . . .

11570635-L.jpg

Peter

Comments

• Options
    ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
    edited November 19, 2004
    That's very nice, Peter. Speaking of greens. I used a photo with green like the darker, bluer background green in your photo for a calendar cover. My daughter likes the photo.

It did not print well....I can't explain, just didn't print well. Kind of a film over part of it. ????

I am still thinking of what to do.

I love your photographs. You go to some beautiful places, too.

ginger
    After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.
  • Options
    PeterPeter Registered Users Posts: 280 Major grins
    edited November 20, 2004
    Thanks ginger . . .
    ginger_55 wrote:
    . . . It did not print well....I can't explain, just didn't print well. Kind of a film over part of it. ???? . . . ginger
    Hi Ginger . . .

Thanks :-) . . . so glad you like the picture. The lake is very interesting, in that, depending on the time of day and the weather, the colors can change from the light green as in the picture, to a very dark blue grey.

I think I know what you mean about a film like covering on your printed image. I am curious as to the type of paper you are using, and what printer as well. I do a lot of my prints on an HP. But I never use HP paper. I stick with Kodak paper because I get much sharper results.

If you are using standard white paper for the calendar, and not photo paper, there are many types that will give a sharper image than others. For the most part you just need to experiment with different types and brands. You can always ask for sample sheets from your local office supply store.

Take care . . .

Peter