Options

Union Trust Building, Fifth Ave. Pittsburgh, Pa

DVDRDVDR Registered Users Posts: 124 Major grins
edited November 20, 2004 in Landscapes
While taking my daughter to the Vetran's Day Parade, I of couse used the opportunity to take my dig cam to the parade too. Since it was a rare day in Pittsburgh when the sun was completely visible for more than an hour I think I got a few goodins'.
The Union Trust Building faces Kaufman's Department Store, and the ugly Mellon Bank Bldg. showes to the right.

Comments

• Options
    photocatphotocat Registered Users Posts: 1,334 Major grins
    edited November 14, 2004
    DVDR wrote:
    While taking my daughter to the Vetran's Day Parade, I of couse used the opportunity to take my dig cam to the parade too. Since it was a rare day in Pittsburgh when the sun was completely visible for more than an hour I think I got a few goodins'.
    The Union Trust Building faces Kaufman's Department Store, and the ugly Mellon Bank Bldg. showes to the right.

another great building. The Mellon bank is overexposed, are you spotmetering?
    Great detail in the building of the Union Trust. Love those old buildings. I never get tired to see shots of architecture, especially buildings that are a bit older.
    I hate modern...
    This is a great serie about Pittsburgh. Do you have them in a gallery on Smugmug? Hope you do, and if possible, give us the URL so we can go and look
  • Options
    DVDRDVDR Registered Users Posts: 124 Major grins
    edited November 20, 2004
    photocat wrote:
    another great building. The Mellon bank is overexposed, are you spotmetering?
    Great detail in the building of the Union Trust. Love those old buildings. I never get tired to see shots of architecture, especially buildings that are a bit older.
    I hate modern...
    This is a great serie about Pittsburgh. Do you have them in a gallery on Smugmug? Hope you do, and if possible, give us the URL so we can go and look
    Have to look into that I'd like to put them all together somewhere.
    Thanks for the positive feed back.