Egypt - My Eternal Favorite!

Terry PreshawTerry Preshaw Registered Users Posts: 5 Beginner grinner
edited August 14, 2006 in Journeys
I recently returned from Egypt with (gulp!) over 10,000 images. I am slowly editing and posting my favorites. I f you love Egypt too then go to:

http://primordiaproductions.smugmug.com/Travel/185271

Comments

• annnna8888annnna8888 Registered Users, Super Moderators Posts: 936 SmugMug Employee
    edited August 8, 2006
    I see nobody has responded to your post in a few days. While Egypt is no doubt a great destination, this forum is intended for travelogues, i.e. photos with a commentary, not just a link to an external gallery. When you process your photos, post a selection of them here along with a short description. And please, no huge PROOF watermarks on the photos. :): I had a quick look at your gallery and I can see you have enough material for a good travelogue!

Ana
    Ana
    SmugMug Support Hero Manager
    My website: anapogacar.smugmug.com
  • SystemSystem Registered Users Posts: 8,186 moderator
    edited August 10, 2006
    annnna8888 wrote:
    I see nobody has responded to your post in a few days. While Egypt is no doubt a great destination, this forum is intended for travelogues, i.e. photos with a commentary, not just a link to an external gallery. When you process your photos, post a selection of them here along with a short description. And please, no huge PROOF watermarks on the photos. :): I had a quick look at your gallery and I can see you have enough material for a good travelogue!

Ana

15524779-Ti.gif in this thread we are looking for you to create a journey of words and pix and take us along on that journey.....there are some great .. examples here...i am looking forward to your sharing it with us i love egypt ...
  • NikolaiNikolai Registered Users Posts: 19,035 Major grins
    edited August 10, 2006
    What Ana said
    annnna8888 wrote:
    ...this forum is intended for travelogues, i.e. photos with a commentary, not just a link to an external gallery. When you process your photos, post a selection of them here along with a short description. And please, no huge PROOF watermarks on the photos....

Ana

deal.gif
    "May the f/stop be with you!"
  • Terry PreshawTerry Preshaw Registered Users Posts: 5 Beginner grinner
    edited August 10, 2006
    annnna8888 wrote:

Ana

Thanks Ana! I'm new to DG and still haven't figured out how to post a picture with my thread. Someone else on a different forum has sent me this info so I will have to ponder and experiment! I do have many an Egyptian tale to tell but little time to do so at the moment. It's too bad that gallery links are not favored but I can understand why - picture overload! Thank you again, I appreciate your comments.
  • Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited August 10, 2006
    Excellent series i loved them
    Proof sign is annoying in some photos may be littel light
    but no big problems
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited August 10, 2006
    Thanks Ana! I'm new to DG and still haven't figured out how to post a picture with my thread. Someone else on a different forum has sent me this info so I will have to ponder and experiment! I do have many an Egyptian tale to tell but little time to do so at the moment. It's too bad that gallery links are not favored but I can understand why - picture overload! Thank you again, I appreciate your comments.
    I'd love to see you post your favorite shots, even if you don't tell a story.

Here's how to post a photo. Because you have a smugmug account, it's very easy to link your images.
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au
  • digitalpinsdigitalpins Registered Users Posts: 448 Major grins
    edited August 14, 2006
    wow such awesome shots, I have always wanted go there
    www.lamontphotography.com
    Canon 60D
    Canon Rebel XTi (400)
    Canon 10-22mm, Canon 50mm f/1.8 II
    MacBook, MacPro
  • mr peasmr peas Registered Users Posts: 1,369 Major grins
    edited August 14, 2006
    cool!
    i dont care what anyone says, the photos tell its own stories clap.gif

that place looks like a great place to visit someday. how was the weather?
    thats gotta' be one of the many places i have got to visit later on!