Options

Tears at the Wedding

vangoghvangogh Registered Users Posts: 353 Major grins
edited August 15, 2006 in Weddings
Hi, spent the weekend at my cousin's wedding & of course took loads of photos. In fact she kept having to tell people to look at the "real" photographer not me, as many people thought I was the official photographer :rofl. I haven't had a chance to PP the bulk of the pics, having arrived late by coach last night, after not being able to fly due to the security fiasco at our airports.

Anyway, just thought I'd share this one with you. She's my cousin's daughter and she definitely didn't look happy having this particular photo taken :rofl. She'd just been put on the ground after having been held.

88006836-M.jpg

Also, need some advice...was taking photos yesterday at the post wedding brunch & suddenly I discovered that I could see a huge black object through the lens. After much searching, worked out it was on the prism, as it wasn't showing up on the pics. What's the best way to remove it?

Thanks
Nicola
Iconic Creative
http://iconiccreative.smugmug.com

"To be creative means the ability to remain thirsty and to want more, never be content...you keep on seeing, discovering and understanding the joy of creativity"
Raghu Rai

Comments

• Options
    gusgus Registered Users Posts: 16,209 Major grins
    edited August 14, 2006
    vangogh wrote:
    I discovered that I could see a huge black object through the lens. After much searching, worked out it was on the prism, as it wasn't showing up on the pics. What's the best way to remove it?

Thanks
    Depends on which side of the prism it is...if its up on top then not a lot you can do from what i know about it. Just ignore it.
  • Options
    Scott_QuierScott_Quier Registered Users Posts: 6,524 Major grins
    edited August 14, 2006
    vangogh wrote:
    After much searching, worked out it was on the prism, as it wasn't showing up on the pics

Duh, if I'd RTFM, I wouldn't ask the blind stupid question.

Is there any chance the spot is actually on the focus screen or the mirror and not the prism (one can hope). If so, that would greatly simplify the situation.
  • Options
    wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited August 15, 2006
    Try using a blower, see if that moves things around.
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au