Options

file transfer help

BillytBillyt Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
edited August 18, 2006 in Digital Darkroom
when i transfer images to my computer the image is not as good as on the camera ie when i zoom in on the camera i can see more of the background of the image but on the pc the background is blurred

Comments

• Options
    ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    edited August 17, 2006
    Hi Billyt, and welcome to dgrin! wave.gif

We are going to need a little more info on this problem to be able to help i think. What camera are you using? how are you transferring your photos? do you do anything to the photos as far as processing? do you use a specific program to view the photos? Help us help you thumb.gif
  • Options
    BillytBillyt Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
    edited August 17, 2006
    ivar wrote:
    Hi Billyt, and welcome to dgrin! wave.gif

We are going to need a little more info on this problem to be able to help i think. What camera are you using? how are you transferring your photos? do you do anything to the photos as far as processing? do you use a specific program to view the photos? Help us help you thumb.gif
    camera is fuji f30 memory card reader in pc to transfer adobe photoshop album
  • Options
    claudermilkclaudermilk Registered Users Posts: 2,756 Major grins
    edited August 18, 2006
    The LCD image is not a good one to use for much beyond basic composition & rough exposure judgements. The file has been reduced in size a huge amount and highly sharpened.