Feature Request: "Self-printing"

NikolaiNikolai Registered Users Posts: 19,035 Major grins
edited November 22, 2004 in SmugMug Support
It would be really great if smugmug server could recognize a valid owenr of the picture and hence would allow him to print his own pictures at zero margin over smugmug's incurred cost.
I mean: WITHOUT going into professional pricing section, changing a bunch of prices back to the original, ordering them, then trying to locate them and change their prices back..
I did it once and decided not ever do it again. It's way more easier to deal directly with EZprint (or whatever service it is) - account is free, upload is fast, and ho change-price-order-change-it-back hassle.

What do you think?
Goog idea, so-so, mediocre?
EZ 2 do, would take 6 months to delpoy?
"May the f/stop be with you!"

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited November 22, 2004
    Nikolai wrote:
    It would be really great if smugmug server could recognize a valid owenr of the picture and hence would allow him to print his own pictures at zero margin over smugmug's incurred cost.
    I mean: WITHOUT going into professional pricing section, changing a bunch of prices back to the original, ordering them, then trying to locate them and change their prices back..
    I did it once and decided not ever do it again. It's way more easier to deal directly with EZprint (or whatever service it is) - account is free, upload is fast, and ho change-price-order-change-it-back hassle.

What do you think?
    Goog idea, so-so, mediocre?
    EZ 2 do, would take 6 months to delpoy?

this is already done.
  • NikolaiNikolai Registered Users Posts: 19,035 Major grins
    edited November 22, 2004
    Oops.. Did I miss the memo?
    andy wrote:
    this is already done.
    I remember Ben said it has been in the latest stages of QA, I tried it some time later, but it's still was not there...
    Well, anyway, thanks for the great news! clap.gif
    I wish all my requests were already done - I better look stupid and have them now:-)rolleyes1.gif
    Cheers, Andy!1drink.gif
    "May the f/stop be with you!"