Options

Silly print order question

cjkphotocjkphoto Registered Users Posts: 10 Big grins
edited August 21, 2006 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
Hi Newb here.
If I upload my original huge image, but lockout the original out of the gallery...what happens to print ordering? Will the prints from the smugmug store be printing from Large? Or will it be Original?
I'm trying to avoid people downloading my originals, but able to print high res photos.
Please forgive me if this is redudant.
thanks,
chaz

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited August 21, 2006
    cjkphoto wrote:
    Hi Newb here.
    If I upload my original huge image, but lockout the original out of the gallery...what happens to print ordering? Will the prints from the smugmug store be printing from Large? Or will it be Original?
    I'm trying to avoid people downloading my originals, but able to print high res photos.
    Please forgive me if this is redudant.
    thanks,
    chaz

wave.gif Hiya Chaz, welcome to Dgrin and SmugMug!

No question is too silly! The answer is, we'll print from your Original, even though you block them to visitors. I hope this helps!
  • Options
    cjkphotocjkphoto Registered Users Posts: 10 Big grins
    edited August 21, 2006
    Andy wrote:
    wave.gif Hiya Chaz, welcome to Dgrin and SmugMug!

No question is too silly! The answer is, we'll print from your Original, even though you block them to visitors. I hope this helps!
    Yes that does help. Immensely. Before I posted this, I would look at all the FAQs for help. But I would go straight to the customizing stuff..that reading material is great and really distracting.