Options

where is everyone?

DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
edited February 14, 2004 in The Big Picture
Seems like traffic here has dropped off the face of the earth. I've been the only one online just about everytime I checked today.
Erik
moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

Comments

• Options
    wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited February 10, 2004
    I usually can't spend time here during the day, except on my days off. Usually work is too consuming. ne_nau.gif Actually, I think the level of activity is climbing. 1drink.gif Baldy has the numbers. Certainly the membership is reaching the critical self-perpetuating combustion point. thumb.gif
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au
  • Options
    fishfish Registered Users Posts: 2,950 Major grins
    edited February 10, 2004
    DoctorIt wrote:
    Seems like traffic here has dropped off the face of the earth. I've been the only one online just about everytime I checked today.
    Some of us work for a living. :cry

However, was able to get out and shoot my son's 4th grade musical. Boy, talk about challenges. Fishwife instructed me to get video and stills. So the vidcam lived on the tripod, while I handheld the 10D w/ 70-200/4 lens and flash. The teachers wouldn't let me get very close, so I had to bump up the ISO to 800 to get a decent shutter speed, which added some "grain". Way better than my shots last year with the P&S.

2352905-L.jpg

2352879-M.jpg
    "Consulting the rules of composition before taking a photograph, is like consulting the laws of gravity before going for a walk." - Edward Weston
    "The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over."-Hunter S.Thompson
  • Options
    ian408ian408 Administrators Posts: 21,910 moderator
    edited February 11, 2004
    DoctorIt wrote:
    Traffic is down on advrider too (and other forums).

Ian
    Moderator Journeys/Sports/Big Picture :: Need some help with dgrin?
  • Options
    LoadedagainLoadedagain Registered Users Posts: 21 Big grins
    edited February 11, 2004
    sheet... even i work for a living right now. quit yer whining.
  • Options
    edited February 11, 2004
    sheet... even i work for a living right now. quit yer whining.
    If we didn't have any whine, what would we drink with our cheese and crackers?
    "Consulting the rules of composition before taking a photograph, is like consulting the laws of gravity before going for a walk." - Edward Weston
    "The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over."-Hunter S.Thompson
  • Options
    LoadedagainLoadedagain Registered Users Posts: 21 Big grins
    edited February 11, 2004
    fish wrote:
    vodka? ne_nau.gif
  • Options
    cmr164cmr164 Registered Users Posts: 1,542 Major grins
    edited February 12, 2004
    DoctorIt wrote:
    I was in Florida for 24 hours. Back now... maybe some pics later.
    Charles Richmond IT & Security Consultant
    Operating System Design, Drivers, Software
    Villa Del Rio II, Talamban, Pit-os, Cebu, Ph
  • Options
    kbasakbasa Registered Users Posts: 64 Big grins
    edited February 14, 2004
    fish wrote:
    SNPA homes.

Try to keep up, eh?

dave
    What's this button do?
  • Options
    ian408ian408 Administrators Posts: 21,910 moderator
    edited February 14, 2004
    kbasa wrote:
    SNPA homes.

Try to keep up, eh?

dave
    Does Steinlager count if there's no SNPA?

ian
    Moderator Journeys/Sports/Big Picture :: Need some help with dgrin?
  • Options
    Richard CabesaRichard Cabesa Registered Users Posts: 155 Major grins
    edited February 14, 2004
    ian408 wrote:
    Does Steinlager count if there's no SNPA?

ian
    YES
  • Options
    gusgus Registered Users Posts: 16,209 Major grins
    edited February 14, 2004
    Whats the musical ?
  • Options
    edited February 14, 2004
    Humungus wrote:
    Whats the musical ?
    Not sure of the actual title, but it was about American larger than life legends, such as Paul Bunyan, Pecos Bill, Annie Christmas, etc.