happy thanksgiving

AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
edited November 26, 2004 in The Big Picture
to those dgrinners celebrating the thanksgiving holiday here in the u.s, best wishes to you and yours, and for a safe, happy and healthy holiday.

some turkey for you, in case you run out :D shot (with only my camera) in the foothills of the sierra nevada a couple months ago.
11803145-L.jpg

idea for you ambitious types: photo placecards for the table. this is what i did for last year, 33 members of the family got one of these, with a pic of them when they were a kid. this is your's truly.
11803146-L.jpg

and you just have to have dessert! this is my chef-wife (graduated from nyc culinary institute in 1999) making her signature heath-bar caramel cheesecake. wouldn't be thanksgiving without it :lol3 yeah, i know - the whipped cream is blown - this was with a sony f717 last year, i'll do better tomorrow i hope :thumb

11803293-L.jpg

enjoy (a happy thanksgiving) photography, 11746830-Ti.gif11746830-Ti.gif11746830-Ti.gif

Comments

• NirNir Registered Users Posts: 1,400 Major grins
    edited November 25, 2004
    Happy Thanksgiving U.S. friends!Nice shots Andy! I especially like the one with you in the litle car rolleyes1.gif

Nir Alon

images of my thoughts
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited November 25, 2004
    Nir wrote:
    Happy Thanksgiving U.S. friends!Nice shots Andy! I especially like the one with you in the litle car rolleyes1.gif

heheh thanks nir :) i was angry, i won that car in an art contest. it's a model of the car in chitty chitty bang bang, and i was very upset that it did not actually fly :cry
  • John MuellerJohn Mueller Registered Users Posts: 2,555 Major grins
    edited November 25, 2004
    andy wrote:
    heheh thanks nir :) i was angry, i won that car in an art contest. it's a model of the car in chitty chitty bang bang, and i was very upset that it did not actually fly :cry
    Sorry it did not fly Andy.ne_nau.gif
    Have a Happy Thanksgiving.
  • HarrybHarryb Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 22,708 Major grins
    edited November 25, 2004
    Hope you had a good one
    Hey Andy,

Have to say I'm surprised. I figured you would be having ribs. rolleyes1.gif

Harry
    Harry
    http://behret.smugmug.com/ NANPA member
    How many photographers does it take to change a light bulb? 50. One to change the bulb, and forty-nine to say, "I could have done that better!"
  • happysnapperhappysnapper Registered Users Posts: 224 Major grins
    edited November 26, 2004
    Happy thanksgiving to you too! and great shots...
    The idea of the placecards is super, will remember for our next 'holiday' here in Australia.

Yvette
    :roflhappily snapping