Setting Product Order in Shopping Cart?

racingtheplanetracingtheplanet Registered Users Posts: 4 Beginner grinner
edited August 27, 2006 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
I am just venturing into the world of selling digital downloads versus prints...is there any way to choose the order of products in the shopping cart. Now it defaults to Standard Prints first and then Digital Downloads. I want to sell prints as secondary to digital downloads and would really like the digital downloads option to come first by default. Any way to reverse the order or does this thread belong in the "request for new feature" area?

Thanks

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited August 27, 2006
    I am just venturing into the world of selling digital downloads versus prints...is there any way to choose the order of products in the shopping cart. Now it defaults to Standard Prints first and then Digital Downloads. I want to sell prints as secondary to digital downloads and would really like the digital downloads option to come first by default. Any way to reverse the order or does this thread belong in the "request for new feature" area?

Thanks

Hi, and thanks for posting. There's not a way to change the order of the cateogories in the print dropdown, sorry.

You can alert your buyers to what you sell, by adding some bling to the Album Description deal.gif

I hope this helps!