Options

FS: Canon G6

PhotogiverPhotogiver Registered Users Posts: 14 Big grins
edited August 30, 2006 in Flea Market
Canon just sent me a brand new G6 after I sent my old one in for repairs. I guess they couldn't fix it because they sent me a new one! Furthermore, they extended the warranty for another 3 months!

I am upgrading to a DSLR so I am looking to sell this one. The G6 has served me well over the past year. I think you all know about the high quality images and reputation of the G6. No need to say any more...

I will include everything in the original box. Send me an email at jessesva [at] yahoo [dot] com if you are interested. An awesome camera is waiting for you!

Update: Here are some pictures of the camera: http://www.flickr.com/photos/jessewarren/sets/72157594249089410/

Cheers.

Comments

• Options
    CookieSCookieS Registered Users Posts: 854 Major grins
    edited August 15, 2006
    Cry, where were you last week ??? when i needed one. just got a used G5eek7.gif
  • Options
    gooseattackgooseattack Registered Users Posts: 23 Big grins
    edited August 17, 2006
    Photogiver wrote:
    I have a Canon G6 up for sale.

Update: I sent my G6 in for minor repairs and Canon sent me a BRAND NEW model in return. It was at the end of the warranty but they further extended it for 3 months on this new model. I haven't set a price but I am open to any offers. Let me know by email or on this website and we can discuss it.

So is this G6 brand new or used? What condition is it in? Do you have a price range that you are looking for? I am willing to pay to pay for $500. Let me know what you think.
  • Options
    edited August 20, 2006
    So is this G6 brand new or used? What condition is it in? Do you have a price range that you are looking for? I am willing to pay to pay for $500. Let me know what you think.

Lucy, the camera is BRAND NEW. I haven't even pressed the shutter, but I powered it up once to make sure that its working and it is. $500 sounds good unless someone else wants it for more. Are you able to pay via paypal? (I also sent you an email)
  • Options
    GerberGerber Registered Users Posts: 6 Beginner grinner
    edited August 21, 2006
    Hmmmmm...
    Did you make the deal with Lucy? I have my 300D as a backup (doesn't get used) would consider the trade, let me know and I'll send some photos. Good condition, average number of actuations, a little bag rash but a great camera.

Gerber
  • Options
    edited August 22, 2006
    No, Lucy has not followed up on her offer yet. If she doesn't do it soon, then I'll go ahead with the trade. Where do you live? I am going to be moving to China soon, so you would have to ship the camera there. (I'd have you send it to Hong Kong for safety reasons) It shouldn't be much more expensive. How long have you had the Rebel? How many shutter actuations? Any problems at all? I'm only interested if you include the kit lens. Lets do this over email. I'll send you a private message...
  • Options
    edited August 23, 2006
    The camera has not yet been sold. For those of you who are interested, I have uploaded a gallery of images showing the camera: http://www.flickr.com/photos/jessewarren/sets/72157594249089410/
  • Options
    gooseattackgooseattack Registered Users Posts: 23 Big grins
    edited August 30, 2006
    Hi Photogiver. Sorry for the delayed response. I have sent you an email about the offer. Let me know what you think. Thanks a bunch!