welcome to dee golden

AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
edited November 28, 2004 in The Big Picture
i'm really happy to see that a good friend, and fine photographer from northern california, dee golden, has joined our community. dee's a super artist, really creative, and a fun person. i had the pleasure of meeting her in person on one of my trips to san francisco a few months ago.

some of her work is right here, and she's a long-time contributor to the sony forum on dpreview. she's won challenges there, too, and so i hope that she dips her toes into the waters of the dgrin challenges!

here's one her shots i love, from fort point in san francisco

2076935-lg.jpg

welcome, dee! :wave

Comments

• lynnmalynnma Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 5,207 Major grins
    edited November 23, 2004
    andy wrote:
    i'm really happy to see that a good friend, and fine photographer from northern california, dee golden, has joined our community. dee's a super artist, really creative, and a fun person. i had the pleasure of meeting her in person on one of my trips to san francisco a few months ago.

some of her work is right here, and she's a long-time contributor to the sony forum on dpreview. she's won challenges there, too, and so i hope that she dips her toes into the waters of the dgrin challenges!

here's one her shots i love, from fort point in san francisco

welcome, dee! wave.gif
    Welcome Dee wave.gif this is a beautiful shot I'm looking forward to seeing more.
    Lynn
  • gubbsgubbs Registered Users Posts: 3,166 Major grins
    edited November 24, 2004
    Just had a quick look through your gallery Dee, very cool. I really like "Flood" and "shadow play".
    I wouldn't have thought of taking pictures like that. Inspiring stuff...

Welcome to DGrin!
  • PerezDesignGroupPerezDesignGroup Registered Users Posts: 395 Major grins
    edited November 24, 2004
    I'm diggin the extreme closeups and abstract work... Welcome, dee! :D
    Canon Digital Rebel | Canon EOS 35mm | Yashica Electro GSN | Fed5B | Holga 35 MF

• DeeDee Registered Users Posts: 2,981 Major grins
    edited November 27, 2004
    Thank you everyone for the nice welcome
    I'm still trying to find my way around the forum and understanding how the threads work, etc. I appreciate the kind comments and hope to post some photos soon. Dee
  • photocatphotocat Registered Users Posts: 1,334 Major grins
    edited November 27, 2004
    Dee wrote:
    I'm still trying to find my way around the forum and understanding how the threads work, etc. I appreciate the kind comments and hope to post some photos soon. Dee

Love most of your work Dee. You seem to be an inspiring person (when I look at your pics)
  • GREAPERGREAPER Registered Users Posts: 3,113 Major grins
    edited November 27, 2004
    Welcome Dee.

Anytime you cant figure out how something works, just post up a question and someone will be able to help.
  • wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited November 27, 2004
    Hi Dee wave.gif welcome aboard. Watch out for Gubbs, he's a mean one. FLIPA.gif Love, and I mean love, your "Windswept" . You have a wonderful eye for light and color.
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au
  • pathfinderpathfinder Super Moderators Posts: 14,696 moderator
    edited November 27, 2004
    Welcome Dee - Looking forward to seeing more of your work. clap.gif
    Pathfinder - www.pathfinder.smugmug.com

Moderator of the Technique Forum and Finishing School on Dgrin
  • NirNir Registered Users Posts: 1,400 Major grins
    edited November 28, 2004
    Hi Dee! Welcome aboard!

Nir Alon

images of my thoughts