Options

Wedding 09/02/2006

leebaseleebase Registered Users Posts: 630 Major grins
edited September 4, 2006 in Weddings
Sat.'s wedding was so fun. It's great when you really click with the clients. Beautiful bride and groom, beautiful home, time to go to a park after the ceremony for shots -- getting ready shots at a salon -- really nice relatives -- what a treat! The fact that I had another "bad night" of not being able to sleep the night before didn't matter.

Gallery

92588274-M.jpg

92588478-M.jpg

92595298-M.jpg

As you can see -- I had a lot of fun with the veil shots.

I'm off to my second wedding of the weekend -- and my first as the "main" (only) photog for a wedding THRU the studio. Wish me luck.

Lee

Comments

• Options
    saurorasaurora Registered Users Posts: 4,320 Major grins
    edited September 3, 2006
    Really nice stuff, Lee!! Your black and white work is excellent, the shots are so snappy and full of expression! Good job! thumb.gif
  • Options
    edited September 4, 2006
    saurora wrote:
    Really nice stuff, Lee!! Your black and white work is excellent, the shots are so snappy and full of expression! Good job! thumb.gif

Thanks. She was an excellent bride to work with. So was my Sunday bride -- haven't put up any photos of that wedding yet. Too exhausted at the moment.

92586810-L.jpg

This photo was a happy accident.

92591126-L.jpg

This one I'm still unsure of. Yes...it was a misfocus. But for some reason, I do like it.

Lee
  • Options
    Barefoot and NaturalBarefoot and Natural Registered Users Posts: 586 Major grins
    edited September 4, 2006
    92591126-L.jpg

This one I'm still unsure of. Yes...it was a misfocus. But for some reason, I do like it.

Lee[/quote]

I totally agree with this portrait....I'm sure some won't but I love it.....you can feel the love and emotion even is is not "clear".

I looked at your gallery of this wedding and you could tell that is was fun, everyone looked so happy. Great job!

Heather
  • Options
    edited September 4, 2006

I totally agree with this portrait....I'm sure some won't but I love it.....you can feel the love and emotion even is is not "clear".

I just hope they don't say "great shot....can we see the clear version" lol! Next time I'll try taking a shot like that on purpose.
    I looked at your gallery of this wedding and you could tell that is was fun, everyone looked so happy. Great job!

Thanks...they were a wonderful family (not just the couple) to work with. The wedding I had the next day was fantastic in that manner as well. You gotta be able to perform regardless, but it is much easier to work with happy and nice people...where's there's chemistry.

At the park they said "let's do some fun shots". I don't know why, but that always puts pressure on me. Like someone telling a comedian "make me laugh".

So here are a couple of the "fun shots".

92595735-M.jpg

92595862-M.jpg

I'm not sure about this last shot. But it's in the "fun" category.

Lee