Options

Email

BodwickBodwick Registered Users Posts: 396 Major grins
edited September 6, 2006 in Dgrin Forum Support
I'm trying to change my email from an old Hotmail account to info@Rallye.tv in the Edit Email & Password area.

I get the msg:- The email address you entered is already in use. If you have forgotten your password, please click bla bla.

Any idea's? I tried to change it ages ago and got the same msg. I forgot all about it. As my Hotmail accounts been dead for age's I really should get myself upto date...

Bod
"The important thing is to just take the picture with the lens you have when the picture happens."
Jerry Lodriguss - Sports Photographer

Reporters sans frontières

Comments

• Options
    ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    edited September 6, 2006
    Bodwick wrote:
    I'm trying to change my email from an old Hotmail account to info@Rallye.tv in the Edit Email & Password area.

I get the msg:- The email address you entered is already in use. If you have forgotten your password, please click bla bla.

Any idea's? I tried to change it ages ago and got the same msg. I forgot all about it. As my Hotmail accounts been dead for age's I really should get myself upto date...

Bod
    That email address (info@rallye.tv) is already associated with another account (Wee Juke). Is that an old account you made by any chance?
  • Options
    BodwickBodwick Registered Users Posts: 396 Major grins
    edited September 6, 2006
    ivar wrote:
    That email address (info@rallye.tv) is already associated with another account (Wee Juke). Is that an old account you made by any chance?

Wee Juke the Senegal parrot...Typical, he's a little bundle of trouble..

Thanks..
    thumb.gif
    "The important thing is to just take the picture with the lens you have when the picture happens."
    Jerry Lodriguss - Sports Photographer

Reporters sans frontières