Options

Can't see my pricing at all

sserrasserra Registered Users Posts: 33 Big grins
edited September 7, 2006 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
Any idea why I can't see my pricing? I did the whole pricing thing in the "portfolio" page and then selected "save". Previous to that, I did another pricing but it was in an individual gallery page. I'm new, so maybe they're waiting on my tax stuff? Is there a waiting period?

By the way, can my tax stuff/ID# be in one name and can the galleries be titled a whole different name? Answer is probably no. I have two business names, don't care for either one, and don't want to get a third tax ID number.

thanks!

Comments

• Options
    mikeshotsmikeshots Registered Users Posts: 44 Big grins
    edited September 7, 2006
    I'm fairly new here too. I learned that you need to log out to view the prices that are available to the public. If you're logged in it will show you your cost pricing.

I'm not sure on the other question, but I know I need to get my paperwork in as well! Thanks for the reminder.
  • Options
    edited September 7, 2006
    mikeshots wrote:
    I'm fairly new here too. I learned that you need to log out to view the prices that are available to the public. If you're logged in it will show you your cost pricing.

I'm not sure on the other question, but I know I need to get my paperwork in as well! Thanks for the reminder.

Thanks for the help, but let me put it another way:

If I wanted to buy a photo, I couldn't. Maybe that makes it more clear! I REALLY must have done something BAD!
  • Options
    mikeshotsmikeshots Registered Users Posts: 44 Big grins
    edited September 7, 2006
    Hmmm. I'm not sure what the answer is then. I do know that the customer support here is awesome so I'm sure Andy will be here in minutes with an answer or a link that will help fix the problem quickly. Good luck!
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited September 7, 2006
    sserra wrote:
    Any idea why I can't see my pricing? I did the whole pricing thing in the "portfolio" page and then selected "save". Previous to that, I did another pricing but it was in an individual gallery page. I'm new, so maybe they're waiting on my tax stuff? Is there a waiting period?

By the way, can my tax stuff/ID# be in one name and can the galleries be titled a whole different name? Answer is probably no. I have two business names, don't care for either one, and don't want to get a third tax ID number.

thanks!
    Hi,

It's not dependent upon tax forms sent to us. Please reply with your site name and gallery link, and I'll help you right away!
  • Options
    edited September 7, 2006
    Andy wrote:
    Hi,

It's not dependent upon tax forms sent to us. Please reply with your site name and gallery link, and I'll help you right away!
    this is my site

thanks very much!
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited September 7, 2006
    sserra wrote:
    this is my site

thanks very much!
    Hi

So, in this gallery

Please go to customize gallery and set printing to "Yes" as you've set it to "no" which means no prints, no pricing :D
  • Options
    edited September 7, 2006
    Andy wrote:
    Hi

So, in this gallery

Please go to customize gallery and set printing to "Yes" as you've set it to "no" which means no prints, no pricing :D
    Yikes. I thought it meant that people couldn't print out my images...thus, "no printing". rolleyes1.gif

thank you!