Options

new feature? - Logged in access to original photos

sirsloopsirsloop Registered Users Posts: 866 Major grins
edited September 7, 2006 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
thought of another...

I don't know how hard this one would be to code into the UI. On some events I shoot I have a second photgrapher come out. To keep things all together for customers he uploads photos to my account. I dont get a copy of the originals, so when an order is placed I have to turn off "protection" and turn on originials to get a copy to proof. He'd good at shooting, but its my business and I'd like to proof the shots. Is there any way we can at least have a save photo link for originals if you are logged in?

Thanks much
JD Haesloop rock.gif

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited September 6, 2006
    sirsloop wrote:
    thought of another...

I don't know how hard this one would be to code into the UI. On some events I shoot I have a second photgrapher come out. To keep things all together for customers he uploads photos to my account. I dont get a copy of the originals, so when an order is placed I have to turn off "protection" and turn on originials to get a copy to proof. He'd good at shooting, but its my business and I'd like to proof the shots. Is there any way we can at least have a save photo link for originals if you are logged in?

Thanks much
    JD Haesloop rock.gif

Hi JD, thanks for posting! It's great feedback, and a request we've heard from others, too. Thanks for telling us how important this is to you :D
  • Options
    tmanchestertmanchester Registered Users Posts: 95 Big grins
    edited September 7, 2006
    Andy wrote:
    Hi JD, thanks for posting! It's great feedback, and a request we've heard from others, too. Thanks for telling us how important this is to you :D

Add me to the "me likey" list.
  • Options
    jh4wvujh4wvu Registered Users Posts: 169 Major grins
    edited September 7, 2006
    Add me to the "me likey" list.
    I would like this feature as well. I was going to add it to the features request.

Chris