Where are we on packages?

tmanchestertmanchester Registered Users Posts: 95 Big grins
edited September 8, 2006 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
I know of several pros that would switch to SM tomorrow if you had it, and some that may switch from SM if you can't do it soon.

Is it coming?

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited September 7, 2006
    I know of several pros that would switch to SM tomorrow if you had it, and some that may switch from SM if you can't do it soon.

Is it coming?
    I sure hope so Tom, but I don't have an answer for you on when. I'm sorry about that.
  • tmanchestertmanchester Registered Users Posts: 95 Big grins
    edited September 8, 2006
    Andy wrote:
    I sure hope so Tom, but I don't have an answer for you on when. I'm sorry about that.

Thanks for the reply. I "hope so", too, but I was hoping you would have better insight as to the likelihood of it than I do.

:cry
  • ErikmateyErikmatey Registered Users Posts: 29 Big grins
    edited September 8, 2006
    What is the hold up on this service? can't smug mug just create a "package" but just treat it as another size or service?

meaning you have all these great products... in the catagory of prints why not just create a portrait package which includes 1 8x10, 1 5x7 4 wallets called "Portrait 1" for $XX.XX and allow the pro accts. to tailor a price to their needs?

or is the hold up of figuring out a why to allow us to create our own packages?