Options

Any way to Insert a slideshow?

ErikmateyErikmatey Registered Users Posts: 29 Big grins
edited September 8, 2006 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
I have been looking into purchasing the gary fong album showcase software to display designed album pages for the bridal couple to review. Seeing as how I am looking to use Smugmug as my full website... is there any way to insert this type of product into smugmug? It is a shockwave type file system...(multiple folders etc.)

or is there a way to create a section similar to this on smugmug with musice behind it?

I'm still extremely new to this and do not know the ins and outs yet so please be kind.:):

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited September 8, 2006
    Erikmatey wrote:
    I have been looking into purchasing the gary fong album showcase software to display designed album pages for the bridal couple to review. Seeing as how I am looking to use Smugmug as my full website... is there any way to insert this type of product into smugmug? It is a shockwave type file system...(multiple folders etc.)

or is there a way to create a section similar to this on smugmug with musice behind it?

I'm still extremely new to this and do not know the ins and outs yet so please be kind.:):
    It's quite possible. I've seen it done for photodex slideshows:
    http://www.dgrin.com/showthread.php?p=283972&highlight=photodex#post283972

If you can post the code needed to embed such a slideshow, we can help!