Options

My First DGrin Uploads

garfonzogarfonzo Registered Users Posts: 25 Big grins
edited September 10, 2006 in Holy Macro
Hey dgrinners,

I just set myself up for a dgrin account so I had somewhere to share my pics. I am always trying to improve so I'd love to hear your thoughts.

Cheers,

Garfonzo

IMG_1295.jpg

IMG_1522.jpg

IMG_0524.jpg

Comments

• Options
    wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited September 8, 2006
    wave.gif Welcome to dgrin. Can't see your piccies. Links don't appear to be valid. ne_nau.gif
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au
  • Options
    edited September 9, 2006
    oh . . . hmm, thanks for the tip, I'll try and fix it.
  • Options
    gluwatergluwater Registered Users Posts: 3,599 Major grins
    edited September 9, 2006
    wxwax wrote:
    wave.gif Welcome to dgrin. Can't see your piccies. Links don't appear to be valid. ne_nau.gif
    How about showing him your fantastic instructions on how to post pictures then, huh Sid?

How to post pictures on Dgrin

Check that out and if you still can't get it to work let us knwo and we'll try to help you out. Welcome aboard.
    Nick
    SmugMug Technical Account Manager
    Travel = good. Woo, shooting!
    nickwphoto
  • Options
    edited September 9, 2006
    gluwater wrote:
    How about showing him your fantastic instructions on how to post pictures then, huh Sid?

How to post pictures on Dgrin

Check that out and if you still can't get it to work let us knwo and we'll try to help you out. Welcome aboard.

Ya, I read through that. I was trying to go with "Option 2" but I glossed over the part about owning the right to link to my photos. I've just stored them on a blog. I suppose I'll have to upload one by one.

Garfonzo
  • Options
    SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited September 10, 2006
    Welcome To The Forum
    garfonzo wrote:
    Hey dgrinners,

I just set myself up for a dgrin account so I had somewhere to share my pics. I am always trying to improve so I'd love to hear your thoughts.

Cheers,

Garfonzo

Hi there Garfonzo, and welcome to the forum :D
    3 images right off the bat for you hu? ... good for you clap.gif

The light coming in from the right side on your night shot is a little distracting, almost giving a flare and blue haze to that side of the image.

I like all three images, you are bound to learn so much on Dgrin Garfonzo, you will be amazed at the knowlege you will find within the many sections of the forum.

We look forward to seeing more of your work, I can see we can expect some very interesting images from you thumb.gif .... Skippy (Australia)
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin