Options

Your Shopping Cart is Empty?

kriyababajikriyababaji Registered Users Posts: 295 Major grins
edited September 10, 2006 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
Please Help

I just activated the option for customers to buy photos from my site. I have set my pro pricing. So I thought I would try it out and order a few photos myself, the process seemed so smooth and easy.

I ordered them wholesale when I was logged in. Heres the problem, when I logout and try to order a photo, once I click "buy Photo", the next screen that comes up says "Your Shopping Cart is Empty".

Why is this?

thanks shane

Comments

• Options
    ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    edited September 10, 2006
    Please Help

I just activated the option for customers to buy photos from my site. I have set my pro pricing. So I thought I would try it out and order a few photos myself, the process seemed so smooth and easy.

I ordered them wholesale when I was logged in. Heres the problem, when I logout and try to order a photo, once I click "buy Photo", the next screen that comes up says "Your Shopping Cart is Empty".

Why is this?

thanks shane
    Hi Shane,

You have a link for us to a photo or gallery which had that problem? we'll be happy to take a look at it.
  • Options
    Sorry I forgot to include that here it is:

http://www.wildearthilluminations.com/gallery/1731660

ivar wrote:
    Hi Shane,

You have a link for us to a photo or gallery which had that problem? we'll be happy to take a look at it.
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    Sorry I forgot to include that here it is:

http://www.wildearthilluminations.com/gallery/1731660
    Checking IE6, Firefox and Safari, I can buy photos from your site.

What browser are you using, and are you certain that javascript and cookies are enabled?

PS: Your work is *stunning* and your site is gorgeous.
  • Options
    Thanks for checking Andy, when I checked again it seemed to work fine, don't know?

Anyways, thanks for the feedback on my work and site, it means great big huge amount coming from you, I know you have been around and seen alot. Thanks a bunch.

shane
    Andy wrote:
    Checking IE6, Firefox and Safari, I can buy photos from your site.

What browser are you using, and are you certain that javascript and cookies are enabled?

PS: Your work is *stunning* and your site is gorgeous.