Options

SOLD: Canon 580EX Speedlite

windozewindoze Registered Users Posts: 2,830 Major grins
edited September 12, 2006 in House of Canon
MINTY MINT CONDITION!

As the Canon top-of-the-line professional flash for the EOS-system, the Speedlite 580EX takes the best features from existing models and adds functionality that enhances digital photography. A more powerful flash with a maximum guide number of 58/191 at ISO 100 in meters/feet (at 105mm focal length), faster recycling, more consistent color and enhanced controls are among the improvements that all photographers, especially those who shoot digital, will find useful.

The Speedlite 580EX flash is compatible with Canon's E-TTL II (Evaluative Through The Lens) auto exposure technology. When combined with a compatible Canon camera (EOS-1D/s Mark II, D-20, Elan 7N/E) and compatible lens, E-TTL II utilizes subject distance and other information that automatically modifies flash power, resulting in accurate flash exposure regardless of subject size, reflectance, or photographic composition. This is great for photographers that shoot high contrast or reflective subjects, like those encountered in wedding photography. Photographers can now capture every detail from the black of tuxedos to the white of wide smiles and wedding dresses.

In addition, when color temperature data is automatically transmitted from the 580EX, the camera sets the color balance for the optimal flash shot.

ONE PRICE!!! FREE SHIPPING! NO PAYPAL FEES!

ONE PRICE = $325.00

Comments

• Options
    SystemSystem Registered Users Posts: 8,186 moderator
    edited September 12, 2006
    Yes please. Let me know how you want payment.
  • Options
    windozewindoze Registered Users Posts: 2,830 Major grins
    truth wrote:
    Yes please. Let me know how you want payment.

I just woke up and noticed THREE PEOPLE sent paypal payments for this one flash!

im sorry, but thanx for the interest..................

SOLD
  • Options
    SystemSystem Registered Users Posts: 8,186 moderator
    windoze wrote:
    I just woke up and noticed THREE PEOPLE sent paypal payments for this one flash!

im sorry, but thanx for the interest..................

SOLD
    Bummer. Do they each get 1/3 of the flash?