Options

Coasters and Toasters

Red BullRed Bull Registered Users Posts: 719 Major grins
edited December 3, 2004 in Finishing School
A little while back, my dad and I took a little trip ovewr to Six Flags Magic Mountain and of course, I took my camera with me. I took this particular picture...

8683356-M.jpg

Then I decided to photoshop it and make it say something just a tad different.:D So I turned it into this...

8683358-M.jpg

Not much of a photoshop, but it's good for a chuckle.
-Steven

http://redbull.smugmug.com

"Money can't buy happiness...But it can buy expensive posessions that make other people envious, and that feels just as good.":D

Canon 20D, Canon 50 1.8 II, Canon 70-200 f/4L, Canon 17-40 f/4 L, Canon 100mm 2.8 Macro, Canon 430ex.

Comments

• Options
    Red BullRed Bull Registered Users Posts: 719 Major grins
    edited November 28, 2004
    I also did a little photoshop this morning of Millennium Force at Cedar Point. Two pictures, one on top of the other. I did soft light with 62% opacity.

11966745-M.jpg
    -Steven

http://redbull.smugmug.com

"Money can't buy happiness...But it can buy expensive posessions that make other people envious, and that feels just as good.":D

Canon 20D, Canon 50 1.8 II, Canon 70-200 f/4L, Canon 17-40 f/4 L, Canon 100mm 2.8 Macro, Canon 430ex.
  • Options
    pathfinderpathfinder Super Moderators Posts: 14,698 moderator
    edited November 28, 2004
    Red Bull wrote:
    I also did a little photoshop this morning of Millennium Force at Cedar Point. Two pictures, one on top of the other. I did soft light with 62% opacity.

11966745-S.jpg

Your font replacement was very well done in the first image. The second double exposure, so to speak, is lovely.clap.gif
    Pathfinder - www.pathfinder.smugmug.com

Moderator of the Technique Forum and Finishing School on Dgrin
  • Options
    hutchmanhutchman Registered Users Posts: 255 Major grins
    edited December 2, 2004
    Red Bull,

Is that you? How's the tank?

Hutch
  • Options
    ian408ian408 Administrators Posts: 21,913 moderator
    edited December 3, 2004
    RB,

Nice work on the second image! I like that.

Ian
    Moderator Journeys/Sports/Big Picture :: Need some help with dgrin?