Options

Need help on Pro Pricing

sdreagansdreagan Registered Users Posts: 12 Big grins
edited September 19, 2006 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
I have tried several times to set up pricing. When I sign out and look at the pricing for a gallery everything isn't showing up or the pricing is wrong. It's different everytime I look at it. Is there something going on? Any help is appreciated.

Sandy

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited September 18, 2006
    sdreagan wrote:
    I have tried several times to set up pricing. When I sign out and look at the pricing for a gallery everything isn't showing up or the pricing is wrong. It's different everytime I look at it. Is there something going on? Any help is appreciated.

Sandy
    Hi Sandy, welcome to Dgrin! Can you give us your site name, and a gallery you are trying to price (gallery link) and we'll help.

I'm in NY and will be signing off shortly, so If I don't see your reply, I'll be happy to assist you in the morning first thing!
  • Options
    sdreagansdreagan Registered Users Posts: 12 Big grins
    edited September 19, 2006
    Hey Andy,

I kept looking and saw where you told someone to add .01 then change the prices to what you want. That seem to work.

One more question. I'm not sure I'll ask this correctly. After you resize and upload will only the items that will print show up in the pricing list. I noticed that after I resized a little bigger others items started showing up.

This is my first time with the pricing and letting them order thru Smugmug. After reading on here it seems most people are happy with the prints.

Thanks for any help

Sandy
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited September 19, 2006
    sdreagan wrote:
    Hey Andy,

I kept looking and saw where you told someone to add .01 then change the prices to what you want. That seem to work.
    nod.gif and here's the full explanation, in our help section: http://www.smugmug.com/help/print-pricing

One more question. I'm not sure I'll ask this correctly. After you resize and upload will only the items that will print show up in the pricing list. I noticed that after I resized a little bigger others items started showing up.
    Yes. Items have to meet minimum resolution in order to be available for sale:
    http://www.smugmug.com/help/print-quality
    This is my first time with the pricing and letting them order thru Smugmug. After reading on here it seems most people are happy with the prints.

Thanks for any help

Sandy
    Thanks!