Options

Repeated IE shopping cart errors

FormerLurkerFormerLurker Registered Users Posts: 82 Big grins
edited September 24, 2006 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
Hello,

I e-mailed SmugMug help about this several months ago but the only answer I received was "we'll look into it." Since I haven't heard anything back and couldn't find any similar posts on this board, I thought I'd ask whether anyone else had encountered this.

When using IE and trying to add an image to the shopping cart, users receive the following error message:
A Runtime Error has occurred.
Do you wish to Debug?

Line 24
Error: 'YAHOO' is undefined

I've been trying to narrow the causes of this and as near as I can tell, it only happens with IE. It also only seems to happen with Version 6.0.2800.1106.

Has anyone else encountered this? Is there any way to avoid these error messages? Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited September 24, 2006
    Hello,

I e-mailed SmugMug help about this several months ago but the only answer I received was "we'll look into it." Since I haven't heard anything back and couldn't find any similar posts on this board, I thought I'd ask whether anyone else had encountered this.

When using IE and trying to add an image to the shopping cart, users receive the following error message:

I've been trying to narrow the causes of this and as near as I can tell, it only happens with IE. It also only seems to happen with Version 6.0.2800.1106.

Has anyone else encountered this? Is there any way to avoid these error messages? Thanks!
    Can we have your site again pls, so that we can try and replicate here? Thanks.
  • Options
    FormerLurkerFormerLurker Registered Users Posts: 82 Big grins
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    I don't get the error. But I have a diff version of IE6, current version, 6.0.2900.2180

Can you update your IE6 and see if problem persists?