Can't get there from here....

JeffroJeffro Registered Users Posts: 1,941 Major grins
edited September 27, 2006 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
I have tried, several times, to log into my account. It won't open. I can get to my Smug site, but the log in feature doesn't seem to be working. It just thinks, and thinks....

Anyone else having this problem?

Well it opened...but took a very long time. Now the control panel is doing the same thing. I'm not having any problems with any other sites, so this makes me go...hmmmmmmmm. :scratch
Always lurking, sometimes participating. :D

Comments

• AnneMcBeanAnneMcBean Registered Users Posts: 503 Major grins
    edited September 26, 2006
    Jeffro wrote:
    I have tried, several times, to log into my account. It won't open. I can get to my Smug site, but the log in feature doesn't seem to be working. It just thinks, and thinks....

Anyone else having this problem?

Well it opened...but took a very long time. Now the control panel is doing the same thing. I'm not having any problems with any other sites, so this makes me go...hmmmmmmmm. headscratch.gif

Hi Jeffro,

Sorry for the trouble! We had some problems with load balancers being *ahem* unbalanced and it was causing some slowness. Things have picked up for me since then... are you all squared away now?

-Anne
  • JeffroJeffro Registered Users Posts: 1,941 Major grins
    edited September 27, 2006
    AnneMcBean wrote:
    Hi Jeffro,

Sorry for the trouble! We had some problems with load balancers being *ahem* unbalanced and it was causing some slowness. Things have picked up for me since then... are you all squared away now?

-Anne

Things are fine this morning! clap.gif
    Always lurking, sometimes participating. :D