Options

My First portrait.

briandh76briandh76 Registered Users Posts: 15 Big grins
edited December 6, 2004 in People
Howdy everyone! I'm new to this board and ne win the photography world.
Let me give ya a little run down.
My name is Brian, I'm from a small town in Ohio and I'm 28 years old. I have been shooting for the last 3 or 4 years but just recently started taking it seriously. I own a Nikon D70, a Nikon n75, 3 cheapo lenses, 28-80 promaster, 75-200 tamron, and a 100 prmaster macro. Here's my first attempt of a "portrait" of my son that was born November 4th.

Camera: Nikon D70 Lens: Promaster 28-80 3.5-5.6 Support / Exposure: 1/30 sec - F/8 Bounce flash off ceiling

259111-14-04_1BW_web2.jpg

Comments

• Options
    lynnmalynnma Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 5,207 Major grins
    edited December 6, 2004
    briandh76 wrote:
    Howdy everyone! I'm new to this board and ne win the photography world.
    Let me give ya a little run down.
    My name is Brian, I'm from a small town in Ohio and I'm 28 years old. I have been shooting for the last 3 or 4 years but just recently started taking it seriously. I own a Nikon D70, a Nikon n75, 3 cheapo lenses, 28-80 promaster, 75-200 tamron, and a 100 prmaster macro. Here's my first attempt of a "portrait" of my son that was born November 4th.

Camera: Nikon D70 Lens: Promaster 28-80 3.5-5.6 Support / Exposure: 1/30 sec - F/8 Bounce flash off ceiling
    Hi Briandh wave.gif welcome welcome.. Love the shot of your son, it's beautiful. I'm not sure I like the "framing"... just a personal opinion, for me it detracts from the baby. clap.gif
  • Options
    mgoundmgound Registered Users Posts: 108 Major grins
    edited December 6, 2004
    I agree with Lynn. The border is distracting. Otherwise very nice indeed
    Land on your right foot. Don't forget it!
  • Options
    briandh76briandh76 Registered Users Posts: 15 Big grins
    edited December 6, 2004
    thanks for the comments. Yea I was playing with borders and I agree it is distracting, I just haven't got around to uploading the original.