Options

Oldies...

ultravoxultravox Registered Users Posts: 776 Major grins
edited October 1, 2006 in Holy Macro
Hi, hope you'll enjoy...
Cristian.
[SIZE=-1]It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice. - John Lennon.[/SIZE]

Comments

• Options
    edited October 1, 2006
    and this...
    Cristian.
    [SIZE=-1]It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice. - John Lennon.[/SIZE]
  • Options
    edited October 1, 2006
    and this too...
    Cristian.
  • Options
    edited October 1, 2006
    more... with just a touch of sepia look...
    Cristian.
  • Options
    edited October 1, 2006
    and another...
    Cristian.
  • Options
    edited October 1, 2006
    '67 ... such a good year...
    and thanks for stopping by.
    Cheers.
    Cristian.
  • Options
    SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited October 1, 2006
    ultravox wrote:
    Hi, hope you'll enjoy...

The first one looks pretty darn cool....... though I wouldn't like to be in it in an accident rolleyes1.gif ........I've got a question.....what happens to these open top cars, do the seats perish real fast because they are constantly exposed to the elements ?? or are they treated with something ???

Old cars will never go out of fashion :D ......Skippy (Australia)
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • Options
    edited October 1, 2006
    Tks Skippy. Don't know about the seat's but that car (the first one) is from England (my guess form the licence plate) and England is pretty far...
    Yesterday I was gooing to my parents in law( a 50Km trip) when I start to pass over some old cars. After talking with a friend (and a quick web search) it turns out that it was an old car expo with a regularity contest. I can tell you that these cars are in good shape and the first one was doing 125km/h. mwink.gif
    Cristian.
  • Options
    Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited October 1, 2006
    Great series thanks for sharing loved them
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery