Options

royal flush

AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
edited December 8, 2004 in Holy Macro
11790542-L.jpg

20d, tripod mounted, 35mm f/1.4 aboard at f/5.6. in post, converted from raw, adjust the white and blackpoints in curves, local contrast enhancement via curves (on the human hand, only). lighting: window light, with a white foam board reflector used for some fill.

happy thanksgiving to you u.s. dgrinners! 11746830-Ti.gif11746830-Ti.gif11746830-Ti.gif

enjoy (getting lucky) photography,

Comments

• Options
    SamSam Registered Users Posts: 7,419 Major grins
    edited November 24, 2004
    I realy enjoy your creativity. This is the third photo, you took of common items found in your home. All superb.

Sam
  • Options
    edited November 26, 2004
    Sam wrote:
    I realy enjoy your creativity. This is the third photo, you took of common items found in your home. All superb.

Sam

sam, thank so much! i'm trying to challenge myself along with the rest of you guys this time :D
  • Options
    gubbsgubbs Registered Users Posts: 3,166 Major grins
    edited November 26, 2004
    Sam wrote:

Sam
    I agree, I was trying to get some inspiration for the challenge from my wife and showed her your pictures from around your house. We both agreed, that it was a very good thing you don't enter the challenges:D

We both thought the lunchbags were fantastic!! clap.gif This one too of course!
  • Options
    pathfinderpathfinder Super Moderators Posts: 14,696 moderator
    edited November 26, 2004
    andy wrote:
    sam, thank so much! i'm trying to challenge myself along with the rest of you guys this time :D

I don't think I want to play poker with you tho, Andy..
    rolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gif
    Pathfinder - www.pathfinder.smugmug.com

Moderator of the Technique Forum and Finishing School on Dgrin
  • Options
    edited November 28, 2004
    gubbs wrote:
    I agree, I was trying to get some inspiration for the challenge from my wife and showed her your pictures from around your house. We both agreed, that it was a very good thing you don't enter the challenges:D

We both thought the lunchbags were fantastic!! clap.gif This one too of course!

thanks gubbs and mrs. gubbs !
  • Options
    edited November 28, 2004
    pathfinder wrote:
    I don't think I want to play poker with you tho, Andy..
    rolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gif

i do enjoy a good gaame of poker lol3.gif

look out for my cribbage game, too.....
  • Options
    ruttrutt Registered Users Posts: 6,511 Major grins
    edited November 28, 2004
    andy wrote:
    i do enjoy a good gaame of poker lol3.gif

look out for my cribbage game, too.....
    These card shots are very nice. I have to get myself some of that seemless white paper. This is very inspiriing.
    If not now, when?
  • Options
    edited December 8, 2004
    rutt wrote:
    These card shots are very nice. I have to get myself some of that seemless white paper. This is very inspiriing.

hiya rutt, how've you been lately? thanks for the kind words, and yeah, it's a cinch. stop at any craft store / art supply house...

cheers