Options

Watermark Problem

sdreagansdreagan Registered Users Posts: 12 Big grins
edited October 10, 2006 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
The watermark is not showing up on my images after uploading. :scratch I have it check in the "custom gallery". I have never had a problem before and have uploaded a ton of pictures. The only difference is I have re-arranged my pages and added somethings recently. Any help is appreciated.

www.sandrareaganphoto.smugmug.com

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited October 9, 2006
    sdreagan wrote:
    The watermark is not showing up on my images after uploading. headscratch.gif I have it check in the "custom gallery". I have never had a problem before and have uploaded a ton of pictures. The only difference is I have re-arranged my pages and added somethings recently. Any help is appreciated.

www.sandrareaganphoto.smugmug.com

Hi Sandra - I'm signing off for the night - but if you'd double check that the photos you are trying to watermark are greater than 800px on the longest side, and if they are, then please reply back with a direct gallery link and I'll be happy to investigate first thing Tuesday morning.
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited October 10, 2006
    OK just chatted with Mark on the help desk, I see he's helping you directly there. thumb.gif
  • Options
    sdreagansdreagan Registered Users Posts: 12 Big grins
    edited October 10, 2006
    Hey Mark,

That was it! I forgot I had changed my settings for something else I was doing before this upload.

Thanks Again.

Sandy