Options

Stuck on "Processing Image"

GranitGranit Registered Users Posts: 86 Big grins
edited October 11, 2006 in SmugMug Support
Anyone else have problems uploading pictures right now?

I Have Windows XP
Firefox 1.5.0.7
granit.smugmug.com
Private Gallery called "dgin"

I upload fine, then I go in the gallery and the picture show "Processing Image" constantly. I tried 2x different pictures and smae result, both are like that now.

Comments

• Options
    edited October 10, 2006
    Ummm....Might be OK now...I waited 10 minutes before posting this. The file is 4M, it never takes that long.
  • Options
    AtchieAtchie Registered Users Posts: 5 Beginner grinner
    edited October 10, 2006
    Me too
    I've been having a huge wait and I'm just uploading 1 pic (earlier)

And now I'm waiting (10+ min) for another single lo-res pic to process.

hmmmm....ne_nau.gif

Edit: Now close to 20 min for 1 single 92kb pic....still waiting...
  • Options
    edited October 10, 2006
    Mine are completed now...I will leave that alone for tonight, too frustrating.
  • Options
    pepperellpepperell Registered Users Posts: 12 Big grins
    edited October 10, 2006
    Granit wrote:
    Mine are completed now...I will leave that alone for tonight, too frustrating.

Me too. I'm rotating about 5 photos and it's taken about an hour (stuck on "processing image").
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited October 10, 2006
    Appreciate your patience guys. The queue is building again. Our engineers are doing what they can to speed things up!
  • Options
    POETICIMAGEPOETICIMAGE Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
    edited October 10, 2006
    Same here...
    Andy wrote:
    Appreciate your patience guys. The queue is building again. Our engineers are doing what they can to speed things up!

I love Smugmug but since the upgrade things have been going downhill fast. I sure hope it gets worked out soon...
  • Options
    sdreagansdreagan Registered Users Posts: 12 Big grins
    edited October 10, 2006
    I'm glad it wasn't just me. I'm going out of town in the morning and wanted to get everything uploaded tonight. Will it be back working later?

Sandy
  • Options
    DJKennedyDJKennedy Registered Users Posts: 555 Major grins
    edited October 10, 2006
    sdreagan wrote:
    I'm glad it wasn't just me. I'm going out of town in the morning and wanted to get everything uploaded tonight. Will it be back working later?

Sandy

I tried an upload to test the speed. It was only one image, but it took 25 seconds.
    http://www.djkennedy.com

What did Cinderella say when she left the photo shop? "One day my prints will come."

• Options
    chaberlackchaberlack Registered Users Posts: 56 Big grins
    edited October 10, 2006
    DJKennedy wrote:
    I tried an upload to test the speed. It was only one image, but it took 25 seconds.

I've now uploaded a few photos and they don't even show up. Maybe they will appear in the morning.
  • Options
    ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    edited October 11, 2006
    chaberlack wrote:
    I've now uploaded a few photos and they don't even show up. Maybe they will appear in the morning.
    You have a link to the gallery for us? ear.gif
  • Options
    edited October 11, 2006
    ivar wrote:
    You have a link to the gallery for us? ear.gif

Last night something was up. Some photos uploaded, others didn't. Today things are fine. I uploaded them again and they processed almost instantly. The gallery in question is http://chaberlack.smugmug.com/gallery/1317937/1 but as I said all appears fine today. Just wondering where the photos that I uploaded went. Thanks.
  • Options
    ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    edited October 11, 2006
    chaberlack wrote:
    Last night something was up. Some photos uploaded, others didn't. Today things are fine. I uploaded them again and they processed almost instantly. The gallery in question is http://chaberlack.smugmug.com/gallery/1317937/1 but as I said all appears fine today. Just wondering where the photos that I uploaded went. Thanks.
    I don't see any errors in the upload log, so somehow they didn't arrive at our system. headscratch.gif

Ps love the shots in this category http://chaberlack.smugmug.com/Aviation/210884 thumb.gif
  • Options
    edited October 11, 2006
    ivar wrote:
    I don't see any errors in the upload log, so somehow they didn't arrive at our system. headscratch.gif

Ps love the shots in this category http://chaberlack.smugmug.com/Aviation/210884 thumb.gif

Thanks. I must have screwed something up on my end. Appreciate your followup.

Craig.
  • Options
    XHawkeyeXHawkeye Registered Users Posts: 56 Big grins
    edited October 11, 2006
    Granit wrote:
    Anyone else have problems uploading pictures right now?

I Have Windows XP
    Firefox 1.5.0.7
    granit.smugmug.com
    Private Gallery called "dgin"

I upload fine, then I go in the gallery and the picture show "Processing Image" constantly. I tried 2x different pictures and smae result, both are like that now.

Yes, uploaded two galleries last evening, the pictures would upload fine but IE locked up waiting for conformation. One gallery had 96 out of 195 pictures loaded a half hour later. An hour later it was 110 of the 195. Checked it this morning and they were all there.
    Of 237 pictures avg queue time was 1176.5s (min = 166s max = 1903s) and avg processing time was 30.5s (min = 12s max = 61s) Upload time was between 3:48p & 4:58p.
    I Shoot Canons