Options

Print Options Question/Suggestion

ReddKattReddKatt Registered Users Posts: 3 Beginner grinner
edited October 11, 2006 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
I reallllllyy like all the options SmugMug has, and am *this close* to buying ProUse account. I have one question I can't find the answer to, and that is why I haven't purchased an account yet. Its probably a "no" and not set up in SmugMug yet, if ever. Here is the question:

If one has a ProUser account, and has print options enabled and all the prices and products set, can the order come to us so that we can by-pass the EZ Prints lab? I want the option of using my own lab or labs, own products, etc.

I have a feeling SmugMug is not yet *if ever will it be?* set up to be that customizable, but if it is can someone give me the info on that ?:dunno

Kathie

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited October 11, 2006
    ReddKatt wrote:
    I reallllllyy like all the options SmugMug has, and am *this close* to buying ProUse account. I have one question I can't find the answer to, and that is why I haven't purchased an account yet. Its probably a "no" and not set up in SmugMug yet, if ever. Here is the question:

If one has a ProUser account, and has print options enabled and all the prices and products set, can the order come to us so that we can by-pass the EZ Prints lab? I want the option of using my own lab or labs, own products, etc.

I have a feeling SmugMug is not yet *if ever will it be?* set up to be that customizable, but if it is can someone give me the info on that ?ne_nau.gif

Kathie
    Hi Kathie, it's not something that we offer, sorry.

We do treat your customers Royally though :D

http://www.dgrin.com/showthread.php?t=44623

Holler here with any questions. I'm your House Pro, and I thank you for considering SmugMug!