PhotolisticPhotolistic Registered Users Posts: 347 Major grins
    edited October 17, 2006
  • Options
    CameronCameron Registered Users Posts: 745 Major grins
    edited October 17, 2006
    Regarding the logo replacement...

Check out this link in the help section:
    http://www.smugmug.com/help/create-photo-album2

For LOTS of great info about how to customize the look of your site, check out the fabulous Customization FAQ list!
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited October 17, 2006
    wave.gif welcome to Dgrin! Yeah, ck the link above, and then holler back if you have any questions, we'll be here!
  • Options
    edited October 18, 2006
    I guess my question is... do I have to put up my own banner to take of the logo?
  • Options
    ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    edited October 18, 2006
    I guess my question is... do I have to put up my own banner to take of the logo?
    No, you can remove it also when you have no custom banner, just make sure there is something in your header tag ( you can add:   if you have nothing there yet ) and set the smugmug header to 'no'. This is all done in the customize page. Holler if you have any questions, or supply us with a link to your page so we can do it for you mwink.gif
  • Options
    edited October 18, 2006
    ivar wrote:
    No, you can remove it also when you have no custom banner, just make sure there is something in your header tag ( you can add:   if you have nothing there yet ) and set the smugmug header to 'no'. This is all done in the customize page. Holler if you have any questions, or supply us with a link to your page so we can do it for you mwink.gif

Do I put   or &nbsp in the header? I tried both and when i hit update it wont keep no clicked after I clicked it....

any help please would be great.

thanks
  • Options
    ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    edited October 18, 2006
    Do I put   or &nbsp in the header? I tried both and when i hit update it wont keep no clicked after I clicked it....

any help please would be great.

thanks
    It's with the ; (semicolon?)
    But your site seems to be fine and without a header? Did you get it to work?