Options

mono lake at sunrise

vermentonvermenton Registered Users Posts: 290 Major grins
edited October 24, 2006 in Landscapes
monday morning early day, left yosemite @ 3 AM to drive true Togia Pass up to Monolake the nicest night ride i ever took, there was noone except plenty of dear and coyote

Comments

• Options
    moylesmmoylesm Registered Users Posts: 30 Big grins
    edited October 20, 2006
    Looks great Vermenton...I've done that drive many times, and it's long and lonely. You also never know what you're going to get -- an incredible sunrise, or nothingness -- you got a good one.

Happy shooting,
  • Options
    edited October 20, 2006
    moylesm wrote:
    Looks great Vermenton...I've done that drive many times, and it's long and lonely. You also never know what you're going to get -- an incredible sunrise, or nothingness -- you got a good one.

Happy shooting,

thank you very much, I will be back in mono lake on 11/11 and depth valley, the eastern sierra are too beautifull to not go
  • Options
    ehughesehughes Registered Users Posts: 1,675 Major grins
    edited October 20, 2006
    Isn't that a fun place to shoot, I go over there quite often.
  • Options
    jsedlakjsedlak Registered Users Posts: 487 Major grins
    edited October 20, 2006
    Is there a way I can get this picture at a higher resolution? It looks VERY wallpaper worthy. I am at 1920x1200 by the way.
  • Options
    edited October 24, 2006
    jsedlak wrote:
    Is there a way I can get this picture at a higher resolution? It looks VERY wallpaper worthy. I am at 1920x1200 by the way.

I would love to send you a bigger size but it will have a watermark for copyright issue. sorryne_nau.gif