Positive Feedback Thread (post/search here)

Comments

• aktseaktse Registered Users Posts: 1,928 Major grins
    edited September 19, 2006
    Seller: BeachBill
    Item: NEW Tamrac 5574 Expedition 4 SLR Photo Backpack (Black)

Perfect in every way! Shipped quickly and great communication. Buy with confidence!
    :):
  • dups41dups41 Registered Users Posts: 83 Big grins
    edited September 20, 2006
    Username: F45

Item: Canon 50mm 1.4

Comments:
    Excellent transaction! Quick responses to emails and shipped immediately after payment. As advertised, lens is in mint condition. thumb.gif

Thanks Chris.

--Andrew (dups41)

• NDebNDeb Registered Users Posts: 95 Big grins
    edited September 21, 2006
    Sony HGD0758
    Seller: Mr Peas
    Item: Sony HGD0758 (wide angle) lens

Thank you, Joel, for an awesome, hard-to-find, like-new condition Sony HGD0758 wide angle lens that compliments my H5! You are highly recommended by me; shipping to Hawaii was fast. Aloha, -debbiethumb.gif
  • mr peasmr peas Registered Users Posts: 1,369 Major grins
    edited September 22, 2006
    NDeb wrote:
    Seller: Mr Peas
    Item: Sony HGD0758 (wide angle) lens

Thank you, Joel, for an awesome, hard-to-find, like-new condition Sony HGD0758 wide angle lens that compliments my H5! You are highly recommended by me; shipping to Hawaii was fast. Aloha, -debbiethumb.gif
    Buyer: NDeb (kepola)
    Seller: Me (mr peas)
    Item: SONY VCL-HGD0758 58mm 0.7x Wide Lens

NDeb is a great buyer. She sent her payment via PayPal and provided positive feedbacks from both Dgrin and FM. No problems whatsoever. Enjoy the lens!
  • gluwatergluwater Registered Users Posts: 3,599 Major grins
    Buyer: gluwater
    Seller: patch29
    Item: LC-4

So I think this is the latest feedback ever given but I still wanted to post it. Bought the LC-4 wireless remote from patch29 back in April and it is great. Patch29 was great to deal with, fast shipper and the item was packed well. Would definitely buy from again. Sorry for the ridiculously late feedback patch.
    Nick
    SmugMug Technical Account Manager
    Travel = good. Woo, shooting!
    nickwphoto
  • ziggy53ziggy53 Super Moderators Posts: 23,764 moderator
    Positive feedback for henrytd (Skip)
    Buyer: ziggy53
    Seller: henrytd
    Item: Canon 1D MKII

Transaction: Skip is a wonderful person to deal with. Camera is in superb shape, as described. Shipped promptly and with good packaging, in original box.

Would gladly do business with again and I wish him well.

ziggy53
    ziggy53
    Moderator of the Cameras and Accessories forums
  • henrytdhenrytd Registered Users Posts: 74 Big grins
    Positive Feedback for Windoz
    Seller: Windoz thumb.gif
    Buyer: henrytd
    Item: StoFen Omni-Bounce for 580EX

Comments: For the item that this post covers, Windoz was clear and accurate in his description of the item and it's condition. He packed it well, and shipped promptly. Can't ask for more from a seller.

But I've also had other dealings with Windoz recently which were much more complicated, and much more revealing about him as a person. Based on those dealings I've concluded that he is honest, direct, and fair. I would not hesitate to buy from him again, or sell to him, and I'm hoping we can continue to share ideas, solutions to problems, and the really fine camaraderie that is so plentiful among Dgrinners. :D:D:D

Skip
  • henrytdhenrytd Registered Users Posts: 74 Big grins
    Positive Feedback for Ziggy53
    Seller: henrytd (Skip)
    Buyer: ziggy53
    Item: Canon EOS 1D Mark II

Comments: Ziggy53 was a pleasure to deal with. This was a sizeable transaction with well over 50 pms including all those who had questions, suggestions, or wanted to make offers. Ziggy was clear, direct and prompt with all his communications, and when a deal was struck, payment was in my paypal account immediately. I would have no hesitation to trade with him again, as buyer or seller. I've enjoyed our conversations and look forward to many more. clap.gifclapclap.gif

Skip
  • digismiledigismile Registered Users Posts: 955 Major grins
    edited September 26, 2006
    Positive Feedback for Windoze
    Seller: Windoze
    Buyer: Digismile
    Item: 580EX

I am very happy with this purchase. Communication with Windoze was always prompt. The item was packaged well and arrived very quickly via USPS to Canada at a very reasonable price.

Trade with confidence with this Dgrinner!
  • andymillsonandymillson Registered Users Posts: 147 Major grins
    edited October 2, 2006
    Seller: OlgaJ
    Buyer: AndyMillson (Me :D )
    Item: Tamrac Velocity 9

Olga is a wonderful person to deal with thumb.gif . Communication was very good. Bag arrived here this morning in perfect condition, just as advertised clap.gif

Deal with confidence
    A Brit among the HAWKEYES
    Canon 5D Mk III
    Canon 24-105L IS USM; Canon 16-35 f/2.8L USM; Canon 70-200 f/2.8L IS USM II
    Sigma 150mm f/2.8 EX DG HSM; Bigma 50-500 f/4-6.3 EX DG HSM
    My Galleries
  • BeachBillBeachBill Registered Users Posts: 1,311 Major grins
    edited October 2, 2006
    Buyer: aktse
    Item: NEW Tamrac 5574 Expedition 4 SLR Photo Backpack (Black)

Easy transaction, fast payment and quick communication. Would not hesitate doing business with April again.
    Bill Gerrard Photography - Facebook - Interview - SmugRoom: Useful Tools for SmugMug
  • wimpwgnwimpwgn Registered Users Posts: 4 Beginner grinner
    edited October 2, 2006
    Buyer: wimpwgn
    Item: Raynox 0.66x Wide Angle Conversion Lens DCR-6600PRO

Fast shipping, excellent condition as promised. Great seller, great price.
    edited October 2, 2006
    Buyer: wimpwgn
    Item: Raynox 0.66x Wide Angle Conversion Lens DCR-6600PRO

Great communication and fast payment. Thank you wimpwgn for making this an easy transaction!
    Bill Gerrard Photography - Facebook - Interview - SmugRoom: Useful Tools for SmugMug
  • artworksmetalartworksmetal Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
    edited October 3, 2006
    Positive feedback for Beachbill
    Buyer: artworksmetal
    Item: Raynox TeleConversion Lens DCR-1540PRO

Got it in 2 days cross - country. Everything well treated.
    edited October 3, 2006
    Buyer: artworksmetal
    Item: Raynox TeleConversion Lens DCR-1540PRO

Thanks for being a great customer! I think USPS deserves some positive feedback too. Mailed standard priority Saturday afternoon in California, arrived on Monday in Virigina. Wow! thumb.gif
  • wholenewlightwholenewlight Registered Users Posts: 1,529 Major grins
    edited October 4, 2006
    Username:OlgaJ

Item: Tamrac Velocity 7 Camera Bag
    Comments: Quick communication, blazing fast shipping, nice person to do business with. Oh, and the Tamrac bag is real nice too! thumb.gifthumb.gif
    john w

I knew, of course, that trees and plants had roots, stems, bark, branches and foliage that reached up toward the light. But I was coming to realize that the real magician was light itself.
    Edward Steichen

• Nee7x7Nee7x7 Registered Users Posts: 459 Major grins
    edited October 5, 2006
    Positive Feedback for Mr.Peas
    We did a trade + cash. His 50mm 1.8 lens + cash in trade for my BG-E3 Canon camera Battery Grip and a Canon battery.

The transaction with Mr. Peas (Joel) went very smoothly. Joel was fun to deal with and the transfer of cash and goods went very well. Joel even threw in a small birthday gift for me (we made the trade on my birthday!). We both used USPS (2nd day + insurance) and our packages both arrived the second day after mailing them. The lens was packed well and in the original box and arrived in the exact condition that Joel described it. I would recommend doing business with Joel to anyone...He gets an A+++ in my book. I would not hesitate to do business with Joel again in the future. Besides which, he's just a really neat person to deal with~ :)

Cheers!
    ~Nee
    ps. and I'm loving the mouse pad! Thanks, Joel!!!
    http://nee.smugmug.com[/COLOR]
    http://www.pbase.com/rdavis

If at first you don't succeed, destroy all the evidence that you tried~
  • mr peasmr peas Registered Users Posts: 1,369 Major grins
    edited October 5, 2006
    Nee7x7 wrote:
    We did a trade + cash. His 50mm 1.8 lens + cash in trade for my BG-E3 Canon camera Battery Grip and a Canon battery.

The transaction with Mr. Peas (Joel) went very smoothly. Joel was fun to deal with and the transfer of cash and goods went very well. Joel even threw in a small birthday gift for me (we made the trade on my birthday!). We both used USPS (2nd day + insurance) and our packages both arrived the second day after mailing them. The lens was packed well and in the original box and arrived in the exact condition that Joel described it. I would recommend doing business with Joel to anyone...He gets an A+++ in my book. I would not hesitate to do business with Joel again in the future. Besides which, he's just a really neat person to deal with~ :)

Cheers!
    ~Nee
    ps. and I'm loving the mouse pad! Thanks, Joel!!!

Trade: my 50mm 1.8 mk2 + cash for her bg-e3 vertical grip + 1 battery
    Dgrinner: Nee7x7

Renee is nothing less than spectacuar when it comes to delivering on an agreement. We did a trade and it worked out very well. Her battery grip is in brand new condition and it arrived in a well packaged box. No problems whatsoever. Nee7x7 is def a person to trust on Dgrin. Don't hesitate to deal with her!

Thanks Renee, I'm putting the grip and battery to good use!
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited October 7, 2006
    Seller: windoze
    Item: Canon 1.4x Extender

Personal delivery, sweet glass, great condition. thumb.gifthumb.gif
  • F45F45 Registered Users Posts: 225 Major grins
    edited October 19, 2006
    Username: K2c1959

Item:
    Sigma 24-70mm 2.8 lens

Comments:
    K291959 is officially a highly recommended forum member in my book!! Our transaction was perfect...he emailed and PM'd with a full price offer (didn't even try to bring the price down) and sent his payment immediately...what else could you ask for? Also worth mentioning is the fact the he responded to my messages very quickly which I appreciate!

Thanks very much K2c1959 and enjoy your lens thumb.gif

Cheers,

Chris Sedg. :cool
    www.christophersedgwick.com

• DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited October 19, 2006
    buyer: ridetwistyroads

item:
    Nikkor 24-85mm 2.8-5D AF

Chris contacted me soon after I put up my FS listing saying he was interested but needed some time. Sure enough, time passed and he recontacted and purchased. I actually forgot - but he didn't! lol3.gif

Deal with confidence thumb.gif
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

• ridetwistyroadsridetwistyroads Registered Users Posts: 526 Major grins
    edited October 23, 2006
    DoctorIt wrote:
    buyer: ridetwistyroads

item: Nikkor 24-85mm 2.8-5D AF

Chris contacted me soon after I put up my FS listing saying he was interested but needed some time. Sure enough, time passed and he recontacted and purchased. I actually forgot - but he didn't! lol3.gif

Deal with confidence thumb.gif

Seller: Doctorit

Item: Nikkor 24-85mm 2.8-5D AF

Erik was patient with me needing a little time, and I was lucky enough there wasn't other interest in the lens in the meantime.

The lens was shipped quickly, packaged securely and very durrably, and included all items as described. Lens was in described position (perfect) just as described as well. He even taped his personal buisness card to the nikon box deal.gifthumb.gif

You're the perfect man for the moderation of this forum, a textbook example of a perfect online transaction. Thanks again Erik!
    "There is a place for me somewhere, where I can write and speak much as I think, and make it pay for my living and some besides. Just where this place is I have small idea now, but I am going to find it" Carl Sandburg
  • SwartzySwartzy Registered Users Posts: 3,293 Major grins
    edited October 23, 2006
    Seller: Pyanez

Buyer: Swartzy

Item: EF 70-300 IS (Canon)

Comments: I highly recommend Pyanez as he is completely true to his word. The lens was everything he said it was.....PRISTINE! Perfect transaction, perfect shipping including original packing/box/warrenty card and manual. You can't go wrong working with Pyanez (Pablo). 5 Star recommendation!
    Swartzy:
    NAPP Member | Canon Shooter
    Weddings/Portraits and anything else that catches my eye.
    www.daveswartz.com
    Model Mayhem site http://www.modelmayhem.com/686552
  • BendrBendr Registered Users Posts: 665 Major grins
    edited October 26, 2006
    Username: Mongrel

Item: Tamrac Velocity 9

Comments: Mongrel was great to work with, Shipped it quickly, so that I would have it on time for a trip, and... I never could find that minor mark he mentioned. :D Definitely would recommend buying from him again!

Ben
  • k2c1959k2c1959 Registered Users Posts: 123 Major grins
    edited October 29, 2006
    F45 Positive Feedback
    Username: F45

Item:
    Sigma 24-70mm 2.8 lens

Comments: F45 comes very
    highly recommended also in my book!! Transaction was perfect. Packaged very well and shipped promptly. Excellent transaction in every sense. Would definately buy/sell from/to again. Lense is in exellent condition and takes very nice shots. Anyone should buy/sell with confidence to this dgrinner.bowdown.gif

Thanks again.

Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away......

" I wasn't born in Oklahoma, but I got here as fast as I could! "

http://k2c-ridge.smugmug.com/
    Member NAPP
  • windozewindoze Registered Users Posts: 2,830 Major grins
    edited November 4, 2006
    Username ( seller ): Andy

Item: Manfrotto / Bogen 322 RC2 Ball Head

Comment: Andy not only takes great care of his equipment, but even took some time to show me how this gizmo works... A pleasure to do business with Andy and of course this seller is highly recommended!
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited November 4, 2006
    windoze wrote:
    Username ( seller ): Andy

Item: Manfrotto / Bogen 322 RC2 Ball Head

Comment: Andy not only takes great care of his equipment, but even took some time to show me how this gizmo works... A pleasure to do business with Andy and of course this seller is highly recommended!

Backatchya, Troy. Great deal, thanks for buying from B&H (North) lol3.gif
  • BenA2BenA2 Registered Users Posts: 364 Major grins
    edited November 7, 2006
    Positive Feedback for Lardog
    username: Lardog
    item: Rebel XT w/EF-S 18-55 kit and EF 28-105

Bought these items from Lardog (Nov 2006). Equipment was as advertised. Paid cash. Good seller.
  • Scott_QuierScott_Quier Registered Users Posts: 6,524 Major grins
    edited November 7, 2006
    Seller: Dani

Item: Gary Fong 2-day workshop on 5 DVDs

Item was exactly as advertised. Dani communicated price, shipping options, etc very clearly and was quick to respond to all e-mails. Finally, Dani had the package to the carrier the same day payment was made. It arrived in perfect condition and all is good.

That's service! I would love to trade with Dani again in the future - completely painless!
  • DaniDani Registered Users Posts: 807 Major grins
    edited November 7, 2006
    Buyer: Scott Quier

Item: Gary Fong 2-day workshop on 5 DVDs

I found Scott to ge an excellent buyer! Quick to respond to emails and extremely fast payment! He's got my recomendation thumb.gif
    Dani

20D | 300D-IR | EF-S 10-22 | EF-S 18-55 | 50 f/1.8 II | 70-200 f/4L | 17-40L | Lensbaby 2.0 | 250D | 550ex | Gitzo 1257 | RRS BH-40 | RRS L-plates

The Blog | The Photos