Options

ViewSonic VG2021m?

bopApocalypsebopApocalypse Registered Users Posts: 9 Beginner grinner
edited October 26, 2006 in Digital Darkroom
My 21" CRT just died, and I am in dire need of screen real estate - and I'd like something that will give me good colors for my photo processing as well. Anyone used the ViewSonic VG2021m? Any other (low budget!) suggestions?

TIA
~a

Comments

• Options
    ChrisJChrisJ Registered Users Posts: 2,164 Major grins
    edited October 19, 2006
    My 21" CRT just died, and I am in dire need of screen real estate - and I'd like something that will give me good colors for my photo processing as well. Anyone used the ViewSonic VG2021m? Any other (low budget!) suggestions?

TIA
    ~a

I'm a big fan of ViewSonic monitors, but I've never used their less expensive models. I have two VP201b's that are great!

The Dell Widescreen 20-23" models get good reviews, and a fairly cheap.
    Chris
  • Options
    aguntheragunther Registered Users Posts: 242 Major grins
    edited October 26, 2006
    I recently bought a 2024w (I don't know the exact description, as I am not at home right now).
    It's a 20 inch widescreen. The native resolution is 1680x1048.
    I was very disappointed when I found out that the Digital Out of my GeForce only works up to 1600 together with this monitor (I don't know if its the card or the LCD), so I have to use the VGA cable (big disappointment).
    Also I haven't figured out how to save the settings that I change as default. It always reverts back to its factory default when I switch it off.