Custom Coupons?

jcmarneyjcmarney Registered Users Posts: 6 Beginner grinner
edited October 27, 2006 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
Is there a way, or would it be possible to implement a way to generate coupon codes to give to specific customers?

Basically, I'd like to be able to give a code to the bride and groom that provides significantly lower mark-up on a gallery pricing that I have for anyone else who orders.

Also, how about X amount off of orders of N or over type coupons?

I think customizable coupons would be a great asset to the sellers.

Thanks!

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited October 27, 2006
    jcmarney wrote:
    Is there a way, or would it be possible to implement a way to generate coupon codes to give to specific customers?

Basically, I'd like to be able to give a code to the bride and groom that provides significantly lower mark-up on a gallery pricing that I have for anyone else who orders.

Also, how about X amount off of orders of N or over type coupons?

I think customizable coupons would be a great asset to the sellers.

Thanks!
    wave.gif Hi and thanks for the feature request. We'd love to have these. We've been talking about it. I can't promise if or when though, sorry :D
  • jcmarneyjcmarney Registered Users Posts: 6 Beginner grinner
    edited October 27, 2006
    Andy wrote:
    wave.gif Hi and thanks for the feature request. We'd love to have these. We've been talking about it. I can't promise if or when though, sorry :D

I'll bug you once more while I'm at it and thinking of new things...
    along the same line as coupons, package pricing would be a neat feature too, although I'm sure a little bit more tricky to implement.

Thanks again--I'm really, really happy that I decided to sign up with smugmug.
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited October 27, 2006
    jcmarney wrote:
    I'll bug you once more while I'm at it and thinking of new things...
    along the same line as coupons, package pricing would be a neat feature too, although I'm sure a little bit more tricky to implement.

Thanks again--I'm really, really happy that I decided to sign up with smugmug.
    Ditto - lots of folks want it, we're looking at it, we haven't nailed it yet.