Options

My credit card hasn't expired...

marlinspikemarlinspike Registered Users Posts: 2,095 Major grins
edited December 15, 2004 in SmugMug Support
When I went to my site I saw at the top...

WARNING: Your credit card has expired. Please update your card detail in your account settings to ensure your account will remain active. To which I thought, it's not August 2006 yet, what gives. So I thought maybe I wrote in my expiration date wrong. So I went to my billing settings and everything is correct, but I hit update anyways, and I got a message telling me there was a problem updating my billing settings. What's up?
Richard

Comments

• Options
    patch29patch29 Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 2,928 Major grins
    edited December 15, 2004
    Same thing here, except different date. headscratch.gifne_nau.gif
  • Options
    dkappdkapp Registered Users Posts: 985 Major grins
    edited December 15, 2004
    I had the same warning on both of my accounts. My card expires 08/07! I just sent an email off to support to see whats up.

I'll post if I hear anything back.

Dave
  • Options
    onethumbonethumb Administrators Posts: 1,269 Major grins
    edited December 15, 2004
    When I went to my site I saw at the top...

WARNING: Your credit card has expired. Please update your card detail in your account settings to ensure your account will remain active. To which I thought, it's not August 2006 yet, what gives. So I thought maybe I wrote in my expiration date wrong. So I went to my billing settings and everything is correct, but I hit update anyways, and I got a message telling me there was a problem updating my billing settings. What's up?
    Richard

Ooops. My typo. Fixed. :)

Sorry about that!

(BTW, in the future, if you could provide something I can use (URL, nickname, etc) to find your smugmug account, that'd help. :)

Don
  • Options
    patch29patch29 Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 2,928 Major grins
    edited December 15, 2004
    All is well, the message is gone from my main page. thumb.gif
  • Options
    dkappdkapp Registered Users Posts: 985 Major grins
    edited December 15, 2004
    onethumb wrote:
    Ooops. My typo. Fixed. :)

Sorry about that!

(BTW, in the future, if you could provide something I can use (URL, nickname, etc) to find your smugmug account, that'd help. :)

Don

It was all in the email :) I guess you can delete it now.

Thanks for the help! I was a little freaked there for a second...please don't take away my site!! :D

Thanks again,
    Dave
  • Options
    marlinspikemarlinspike Registered Users Posts: 2,095 Major grins
    edited December 15, 2004
    onethumb wrote:

Don
    I could have sworn I had that set up to display in my sig, but I guess this is the one forum where I forgot...now I'm off to remedy that. Oh, and yeah it's gone for me too.
    Richard