Options

Critique?

susan1susan1 Registered Users Posts: 11 Big grins
edited November 10, 2006 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
Hello, where do I go to get a general overview critique from other pro smugmuggers about my site? The theme is unfinished at this point, but I mostly mean the quality of/sense about the images, what the general concensus is from other pros, are they of good quality, are they marketable....I'd love to have a general sense of others' reactions, but haven't seen this type of question around and don't know if it's done here. I ask because the whipping post is for individual images. Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited November 10, 2006
    susan1 wrote:
    Hello, where do I go to get a general overview critique from other pro smugmuggers about my site? The theme is unfinished at this point, but I mostly mean the quality of/sense about the images, what the general concensus is from other pros, are they of good quality, are they marketable....I'd love to have a general sense of others' reactions, but haven't seen this type of question around and don't know if it's done here. I ask because the whipping post is for individual images. Thanks!
    Site related:

* make a real email link in your bio (see my FAQ)

* lose the big SmugMug Footer and replace it with the mini-footer (see my FAQ)
    http://www.dgrin.com/showthread.php?t=26043

I will keep looking at your site for other critique re images, pricing, etc.
  • Options
    susan1susan1 Registered Users Posts: 11 Big grins
    edited November 10, 2006
    Andy wrote:
    Site related:

* make a real email link in your bio (see my FAQ)

* lose the big SmugMug Footer and replace it with the mini-footer (see my FAQ)
    http://www.dgrin.com/showthread.php?t=26043

I will keep looking at your site for other critique re images, pricing, etc.

Thank you! I should add that after decades of taking photographs, having my own darkroom in the old days, taking courses, etc., and working in a totally unrelated business, I recently thought, maybe I'd have a shot at selling them, so I'm a wannabe pro at this point! New, yet not new!