Options

Opera Browser Difficulties

Ric GrupeRic Grupe Registered Users Posts: 9,522 Major grins
edited November 12, 2006 in Dgrin Forum Support
When I reply to a thread using IE6 it looks like this:

109915938-L.jpg

Doing the same thing in Opera looks like this:

109915908-L.jpg

Instead of this::D I get this with Opera: :)

Something incompatible with Opera or is there a setting I need to change for proper rendering with dgrin?

I hope it's the latter...because I like Opera and would like to use it...but this behavior is a deal breaker.

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited November 12, 2006
    I'm replying with Opera now.

:D

Though it's not my preferred browser. Hm. Ric, I'm not exactly sure what the problem is. Are you saying that smilies aren't showing up for you properly? There could be something in prefs about showing images from other websites - be sure to allow that.
  • Options
    Ric GrupeRic Grupe Registered Users Posts: 9,522 Major grins
    edited November 12, 2006
    Andy wrote:
    I'm replying with Opera now.

:D

Though it's not my preferred browser. Hm. Ric, I'm not exactly sure what the problem is. Are you saying that smilies aren't showing up for you properly? There could be something in prefs about showing images from other websites - be sure to allow that.

The completed (posted) message displays properly. It's the reply window that is irritating. I've checked the Opera settings and see nothing that means anything to me. For instance if I change text size or color with Opera I get the code [color] instead of the text just changing size or color. Very irritating.