Any ideas for So. Cal fashion shots?

Schuyler83Schuyler83 Registered Users Posts: 59 Big grins
edited November 17, 2006 in Location, Location, Location!
I'm looking for some good shots in Orange County, CA to do some fashion shots. I'm trying to stay away from beaches if possible... already got too many of those. Anyone have any ideas?

Comments

• tsk1979tsk1979 Registered Users Posts: 937 Major grins
    edited October 30, 2006
    Schuyler83 wrote:
    I'm looking for some good shots in Orange County, CA to do some fashion shots. I'm trying to stay away from beaches if possible... already got too many of those. Anyone have any ideas?

What kind of shots or locations do you want.
    Irvine has a quality, after 9pm streets are empty, so you could head over to some area like fashion mall etc.,
    Beaches are also sparesly populated(dont go to huntington beach, choose an obscure one).
  • AntoineDAntoineD Registered Users Posts: 393 Major grins
    edited October 30, 2006
    well, take the most beautiful girl ever, with proper make-up (or not), then you can shoot everywhere, no matter the place :D

It seems like I'm joking… well, I am. But not only :p
    have a quick look at my portfolio (there's a photolog, too) :: (11-07-2006) experiencing a new flash portfolio. What do you think?
  • wlrivwlriv Registered Users Posts: 58 Big grins
    edited October 30, 2006
    i have always been a fan the contrast of a woman dressed to the 9's, in an industrial setting. i wish i knew oc better to offer up some suggestions, but im more of an la guy.

also, rooftop shots are catchy too.

id suggest picking up some fashion type mags (mens and womens) and jacking their ideas.
  • CreativeLoafingCreativeLoafing Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
    edited November 17, 2006
    If you are in search of ideas you might also reference modelmayhem.com. I have found it to be very helpful when looking for something unique.