Options

Need some help please

BrettBrett Registered Users Posts: 218 Major grins
edited December 21, 2004 in Finishing School
My camera has a mode to take 16 frames in a set time. I took one at school to show people how it worked and now I want it to play like a movie kinda. So it shows all 16 pictures one after another but looks smooth, but not to fast. If anyone can do this for me or explain how, it would be appreciated. I want to make it so it goes images 1-16, then 16 back to 1, like a forward backward thing. The zipfile i have cant be put into the forum, i guess i could either upload one pic at a time or email to whoever can help. Thanks for any help.
Challenge 26 Winner "In Your House" :deal

Comments

• Options
    dkappdkapp Registered Users Posts: 985 Major grins
    edited December 21, 2004
    Brett wrote:
    My camera has a mode to take 16 frames in a set time. I took one at school to show people how it worked and now I want it to play like a movie kinda. So it shows all 16 pictures one after another but looks smooth, but not to fast. If anyone can do this for me or explain how, it would be appreciated. I want to make it so it goes images 1-16, then 16 back to 1, like a forward backward thing. The zipfile i have cant be put into the forum, i guess i could either upload one pic at a time or email to whoever can help. Thanks for any help.

How big is the zip file?

Are you using Mac or Windows computer?

Dave
  • Options
    edited December 21, 2004
    I'm running Windows (XP) and the zip file is 1.25mb.
  • Options
    edited December 21, 2004
    Brett wrote:
    I'm running Windows (XP) and the zip file is 1.25mb.

send it to davidkapp [at] gmail [dot] com

I'll see what I can do. I won't be able to mess with it until tonight after work.

Dave
  • Options
    edited December 21, 2004
    Awesome, thank you very much, the email subject will be photo help.
  • Options
    edited December 21, 2004
    The software I will try is Photo to Movie. It is free software for the Mac that does a pretty good job. There is probably something similar for Windows if you want to search. Versiontracker is a good site.

Later,
    Dave
  • Options
    DavidTODavidTO Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 19,160 Major grins
    edited December 21, 2004
    dkapp wrote:
    The software I will try is Photo to Movie. It is free software for the Mac that does a pretty good job. There is probably something similar for Windows if you want to search. Versiontracker is a good site.

Later,
    Dave

I believe there's a windows beta of that app. Or it's coming soon, one of the two.
    Moderator Emeritus
    Dgrin FAQ | Me | Workshops