Options

FS: Nikon Coolpix 995

TommyboyTommyboy Registered Users Posts: 590 Major grins
edited December 4, 2006 in Nikon Land
Just a bump to remind you this is here. I'm detecting an overwhelming lack of interest, but if anyone's looking for a great gift in a used camera, this is it. I'll entertain reasonable offers.

Thanks.

I'm parting with my first love. This is a great p&s digital camera and would make a perfect holiday gift for someone starting out or as a traveling companion in the glove compartment or tank bag. At 3.1 megapixels, it's program, aperature- or shutter priority and manual. Best of all, it has a swivel screen for low or overhead shooting. I've never gone so unnoticed taking pictures as I have with this or my earlier 950.

The specifications are here.

The camera is in very good/excellent condition. Everything is included, including the original box, minus the UPC label. Missing are:

front lens cap
English instruction manual

When I find these, I'll send them along at my cost.

Price: $175.00 Buyer pays shipping. I don't have PayPal and have no track record here or at ebay. I've been active on this board for a few months and on other boards for a couple of years. We can chat by phone and I can provide references if you need them. No monkey business; if you're not happy, I'm not happy.

Sample images:

Sample 1

Sample 2

Sample 3

Sample 4

Sample 5
"Press the shutter when you are sure of success." —Kim Jong-il

NEW Smugmug Site

Comments