Lense

FristlesFristles Registered Users Posts: 52 Big grins
edited December 25, 2004 in Accessories
I figured I would post another thread incase someone wouldn't go back to the other one, sorry if that is not allowed.

I need some advice or someone recommend a good lense for my camera. My model is Powershot A60
~*~Fristles~*~
"Unexpected actions speak louder than words."

Comments

• luckyrweluckyrwe Registered Users Posts: 952 Major grins
    edited December 25, 2004
    Fristles wrote:
    I figured I would post another thread incase someone wouldn't go back to the other one, sorry if that is not allowed.

I need some advice or someone recommend a good lense for my camera. My model is Powershot A60
    From what I see, you cannot change out the lens in that camera. You have a built in zoom.
  • FristlesFristles Registered Users Posts: 52 Big grins
    edited December 25, 2004
    luckyrwe wrote:
    From what I see, you cannot change out the lens in that camera. You have a built in zoom.
    I've read on a site I found somewhere [font=arial, helvetica]it's possible to attach a wide range of lenses to it and the thing does comes off to attach lenses or "something" to it.
    [/font]
    ~*~Fristles~*~
    "Unexpected actions speak louder than words."
  • luckyrweluckyrwe Registered Users Posts: 952 Major grins
    edited December 25, 2004
    You are probably limited to one or two accessories made specifically for that camera and no other. check the Canon USA web page for accessories available for your camera. You will probably find a wide angle adapter, a close up apdapter and a telephoto adapter at best. You will not be able to use the interchangeable lenses from the SLR family on that specific camera.