Options

Zazzle question

NikolaiNikolai Registered Users Posts: 19,035 Major grins
edited December 5, 2006 in Mind Your Own Business
I decided to check it out, and while reading about selling I've noticed "you'll get 17% of the sales". That is you'll get 10% and 7% for some "referring" (if you're lucky, I guess)
Was I looking for something wrong or is this what you get at Zazzle (cause if it is, it's the biggest ripoff after the Broadway photo)?

What are the actual financial terms over there?

Dee? Anybody?

TIA!
"May the f/stop be with you!"

Comments

• Options
    bhambham Registered Users Posts: 1,303 Major grins
    edited December 5, 2006
    Nikolai wrote:
    I decided to check it out, and while reading about selling I've noticed "you'll get 17% of the sales". That is you'll get 10% and 7% for some "referring" (if you're lucky, I guess)
    Was I looking for something wrong or is this what you get at Zazzle (cause if it is, it's the biggest ripoff after the Broadway photo)?

What are the actual financial terms over there?

Dee? Anybody?

TIA!

Well to print 1 item like a t-shirt at a time for the price they are charging and the quality I got 17% is good from what I have seen. I have done some great shirts with them with great results. I was skeptical that doing 1 shirt at a time you would get inferior quality but that isn't the case. Yes you get that percentage but you don't get to set prices. They set prices to keep all similar items the same cost to their customers.
    "A photo is like a hamburger. You can get one from McDonalds for $1, one from Chili's for $5, or one from Ruth's Chris for $15. You usually get what you pay for, but don't expect a Ruth's Chris burger at a McDonalds price, if you want that, go cook it yourself." - me
  • Options
    NikolaiNikolai Registered Users Posts: 19,035 Major grins
    edited December 5, 2006
    Bham,
    bham wrote:
    Well to print 1 item like a t-shirt at a time for the price they are charging and the quality I got 17% is good from what I have seen. I have done some great shirts with them with great results. I was skeptical that doing 1 shirt at a time you would get inferior quality but that isn't the case. Yes you get that percentage but you don't get to set prices. They set prices to keep all similar items the same cost to their customers.

Thank you for the clarification! thumb.gif
    "May the f/stop be with you!"